2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does anyone here buy ginseng for their own use?

Does anyone here buy ginseng for their own use? 10 years 5 months ago #26171

Does anyone here buy ginseng for their own use? Or to resell to someone that will actually use it themselves?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Does anyone here buy ginseng for their own use? 10 years 5 months ago #26200

Mississippi wrote:

Does anyone here buy ginseng for their own use? Or to resell to someone that will actually use it themselves?

Personally, I would rather dig my' own Ginseng roots than buy from a Ginseng Dealer or buy the crap they call Ginseng capsules that they sell at WalMart, Drug Stores and Herb Stores! Since Tennessee laws and regulations require that I have to sell to a Ginseng Dealer licensed to purchase Ginseng in Tennessee and that they are the only ones that I can legally sell to, the answer is no for me. Maybe some folks do but I don't! I do sell the green or dried tops that were legally harvested when I dug their' roots when I can or I make Ginseng Tea from them for my own use. I have quite a few tops right now that are already dried but I have had a hard time moving them because most of the Herb Stores don't know enough about the laws and regulations and somewhat think it is illegal for them to purchase them. At least, that is what I am seeing!

Frank

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

Who's Online

We have 965 guests and no members online

Login