Got prices today for $875/pound dry. Don't know whether to sell or keep holding. Don't want to wait to long and see the price end up dropping, but don't want to miss out if it keeps going higher either. I hate this time of the year. Any thoughts???
up north we are getting 1,100 for good prime shang, excuse me sein. I would def. hold on to it as the market will only get higher this season. based on this years statistics less is coming out of the mountains which means supply and demand. hold it until late nov. and get in touch with a northern dealer !! def. your best way to go...good luck my friend:)