2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Re:Dedication

Re:Dedication 10 years 5 months ago #26334

Hello my friends seems its time to end this story after 59 days in arow it seems that 60 wasnt ment to be. I will recount some of our experinces first snakes totaled 11 copperheads and 5 rattlesnakes none of which rattled. I learned its the little things that can kill you when i caught rocky mountain spotted fever while harvesting sumac bark barely recovered in time for ginseng season. We both lost about thirty pounds apiece cause we walked our a--es off. own our best day we dug fifty something four prongs . over the entire season we dug four five prongs none of which were big. We spent over 1200 dollars on gas alone not counting everything else. woreout four pair boots,I had so many briar scratchs old ladys would stare then switch checkout lanes at kroger wish I khew what they were thinking.The life of a ginsenger has many ups and downs but I thank god for it all.Until next season see you in the woods my friend good luck and god bless.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Dedication 10 years 5 months ago #26365

hats off to you my friend seen to rattlers myself and both of them rattled guess I got to close also the five prong was not that big still kind off rare .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

Who's Online

We have 510 guests and no members online

Login