2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Attn: Kentucky Dealers

Attn: Kentucky Dealers 9 years 8 months ago #29130

A quick update for Kentucky ginseng folks:

We're moving!
I'm busily packing (and soon, I hope, unpacking!) for the impending move of the Office of Marketing from Fair Oaks to 111 Corporate Drive. From July 23- August 11, 2014, we are closed for visitors to pack, move, and unpack. Our offices are moving across town.

If you need to reach me, I'll try to follow up as soon as the dust settles the first week of August (week of August 4). I appreciate your patience.

I have mailed ginseng dealer applications to all previously licensed ginseng dealers - active and inactives - in our database. If you need a blank application, please find it at www.kyagr.com/marketing/documents/GIN_Gi...ealerApplication.pdf . Also, please wait until after August 4 to mail in your application so they are not lost in the move. Again, if things go well, I should be back to normal busy by the end the week of August 11. I'll update again once I'm ready to mail out packets.

In the meanwhile, if you have questions about the ginseng program, the latest information is available on our website, www.kyagr.com , look under programs, then ginseng.

As a reminder, harvesting season in Kentucky is from September 1 - December 1. You may buy, as a licensed Kentucky Dealer green ginseng on September 1. Kentucky dry buying season starts September 15. You may also find more information on our website at goo.gl/4uH2uE .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Attn: Kentucky Dealers 9 years 8 months ago #29158

Good luck on your moving... Hope that you don't lose too much in doing so. *smiling* Hav't seen you posting here much.... Don't be a stranger!

Re:Attn: Kentucky Dealers 9 years 7 months ago #29362

Thank Whitjr!

Day one in the new office for me in the books, but no where NEAR set up, yet!!!

I'll update as soon as I can.

Re:Attn: Kentucky Dealers 9 years 7 months ago #29361

Our main phone number is (502) 573-0282 option 1.

It'll be another couple of weeks or more before I will have packets ready for this season. Thanks!

Re:Attn: Kentucky Dealers 9 years 6 months ago #29953

Kentucky dealer packets will go in the mail in the morning. We are actively putting them together as I type!

I've just updated the website (KDA) with the dealer list. If you're name isn't on there, then I either don't have your application or it was flagged for further processing (missing the fee, you didn't include your identification or it's expired, or your address doesn't match your identification.)

I won't get those letters out until Tuesday. Our offices are closed Monday.

Re:Attn: Kentucky Dealers 9 years 6 months ago #29954

Kentucky dealer packets will go in the mail in the morning. We are actively putting them together as I type!

I've just updated the website (KDA) with the dealer list. If you're name isn't on there, then I either don't have your application or it was flagged for further processing (missing the fee, you didn't include your identification or it's expired, or your address doesn't match your identification.)

I won't get those letters out until Tuesday. Our offices are closed Monday.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Who's Online

We have 263 guests and no members online

Login