2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vermont buyers.

Vermont buyers. 9 years 7 months ago #29709

Looking for a buyer in Vermont to buy my ginseng. I dig quite a bit of seng and all my shang is dug carefully with mostly if not all the hair root in tact. I dig quality roots nothing small. I've been selling my ginseng to independent buyers for about 6 years so if you are going to low ball me ya mind as well stay home. All my ginseng gets sold as one lot you may go through it but its one set price. Thank you and here's to a successful season pickers. Brad.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Vermont buyers. 9 years 7 months ago #29710

Season starts wendaday should have a good bunch by Monday.

Re:Vermont buyers. 9 years 6 months ago #29725

I would advise everyone to read and adhere to warning in Red at the top of each Thread in this Forum. It would be sad if members or even non-members that visit this site were to get themselves in legal troubles due to the attraction of bigger dollars for their' Ginseng roots and they did not follow the Laws!

Frank

Re:Vermont buyers. 9 years 6 months ago #29727

Thanks Frank!

Wild ginseng is restricted on both state and federal levels. Only certified wild ginseng can be sold and bought through legal terms and conditions. If you get caught, you might have to pay fines and serve jail time if found guilty. We have a state ginseng law section that you have to read and understand. We, as a site owner, do not want to have any part of any illegal activities on our site. Please follow the law. Thanks!

Re:Vermont buyers. 9 years 6 months ago #29729

Mike! You went and deleted my clever little drawing in the other thread as well! :laugh:

Hillhopper

Re:Vermont buyers. 9 years 6 months ago #29731

admin wrote:

Thanks Frank!

Wild ginseng is restricted on both state and federal levels. Only certified wild ginseng can be sold and bought through legal terms and conditions. If you get caught, you might have to pay fines and serve jail time if found guilty. We have a state ginseng law section that you have to read and understand. We, as a site owner, do not want to have any part of any illegal activities on our site. Please follow the law. Thanks!

Mike,

No thanks necessary as I feel that it is part of my' duties as a Moderator to watch out for such things, no matter whether I am a Moderator of this Forum or not! Although I mentioned it briefly in another Thread in another Forum, I felt that it was time to inform all parties to read the Laws and not get themselves involved with something that will cause them legal difficulties.

Frank

Re:Vermont buyers. 9 years 6 months ago #29733

Hello fourprong, i am in vermont as well and there is a really good guy here named john jacobs who is a great guy and very fair on his prices......you can contact him through his web site north east ginseng company. Have a great safe season brother :)

Re:Vermont buyers. 9 years 6 months ago #29734

Huntsman....nice to meet you, i am new on wild grown and wanted to congratulate you on two beautiful large mouth bass your holding there.....dandies!! I have been fishing for 44 yrs. and love large mouth fishing. I am an avid fly fisherman and love bass fishing with poppers with my fly rod.....doesn't get any more exciting than that :) I have land in the southern tier of n.y. and have 2 huge bass ponds (spring fed) I have MANY 10 -12 pounders in them. When i find my flash drive with all my good fishing pictures i will upload them on here for you. I assume your a shanger as well? I started with my grand daddy when i was 6 44 yrs. shanging. I started growing shang when i was 15 and happily retired at 40....I sure do miss my grand daddy as i would love to thank him for all the invaluable knowledge he taught me....sure was a sharp fellow. Be safe and good luck shangin this fall :)

Re:Vermont buyers. 9 years 6 months ago #29736

I don't know if all of the laws and regulations were being pointed at me but I have my collectors permit and sell to the right person with a dealers license. Pick on private property so there is nothing illegal going on here.

Re:Vermont buyers. 9 years 6 months ago #29737

fourprong101 wrote:

I don't know if all of the laws and regulations were being pointed at me but I have my collectors permit and sell to the right person with a dealers license. Pick on private property so there is nothing illegal going on here.

fourprong,

The posts first by me then by the owner of this site and it's forums were in no way directed towards you! They were made due to the leaning of the posts and the fact that ginsengwang was offering big money for old well dug roots and from what little information he has provided, he is not a licensed Ginseng Buyer/Dealer. Apparently his post in this Thread was removed by the owner of this site and due to this, it is understandable that you would think the warning posts were directed at you! This happens sometimes when a post or multiple posts must be removed due to it's content or intent on the poster's part and some of the other posters never got to see the posts to get the whole story. Sorry!

Frank

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Who's Online

We have 64 guests and no members online

Login