2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vermont buyers.

Re:Vermont buyers. 9 years 6 months ago #29738

Vermontshang wrote:

Huntsman....nice to meet you, i am new on wild grown and wanted to congratulate you on two beautiful large mouth bass your holding there.....dandies!! I have been fishing for 44 yrs. and love large mouth fishing. I am an avid fly fisherman and love bass fishing with poppers with my fly rod.....doesn't get any more exciting than that :) I have land in the southern tier of n.y. and have 2 huge bass ponds (spring fed) I have MANY 10 -12 pounders in them. When i find my flash drive with all my good fishing pictures i will upload them on here for you. I assume your a shanger as well? I started with my grand daddy when i was 6 44 yrs. shanging. I started growing shang when i was 15 and happily retired at 40....I sure do miss my grand daddy as i would love to thank him for all the invaluable knowledge he taught me....sure was a sharp fellow. Be safe and good luck shangin this fall :)

Vermontshang,

Nice to meet you as well and welcome to the Wildgrown forums! It is our hopes that you will tarry with us and share Ginseng hunting, digging and growing stories as well as share your knowledge and experiences with us! Thanks for the kudos on the Bass! They are actually Hybrid Bass but due to the pic being small as my' Avatar, it is somewhat hard to tell. We all and especially myself would love to see pics of your' catches and fishing adventures and especially any pics of Ginseng, mushrooms and other herbs that you may want to share.

Frank

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Vermont buyers. 9 years 6 months ago #29760

Fourprong, have you spoke to Steve Norse? He has always treated me good. I think he is down in Dorset. Good luck tomorrow. I may get out after work for a bit. Probably more to bury seeds in a place I can get to quick.

I don't know if you saw my other thread. They did pass the new seng laws here, but they do not go into effect until next year. It will be Sept 1 start date, 10 yo minimum and a $20 fee when you renew your license.

Vermont buyers. 5 years 5 months ago #41611

Hello all Vermont diggers.

I am a long time ginseng digger and last the #1 buyer of green ginseng in VT. Im not only interested in buying ginseng, i truly believe in respecting the plant and making sure it stays around for the future. I have a lot of knowledge in the plant and would be glad to share with you.

Please give me an opportunity to talk to you and offer you the best price possible.

I hope you all had a great 2018 season.

802-777-3399
Mason
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Vermont buyers. 5 years 5 months ago #41612

Brad, if you are still into digging seng, let me know. Give me a chance to offer you a price. Ive been in to this for a while know and have a lot to share about it.

802-777-3399
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Mason

Vermont buyers. 4 years 8 months ago #41912

Hey steve. Il give you a call around September found some quality patches the last few years. Should be able to hit my 20 pound mark of green seng this year. I have some vacation time saved up and I plan on using it. So if your still in the buying buisness give me a call around September. Almost time for some scouting. Keep in touch.
Attachments:

Vermont buyers. 4 years 8 months ago #41913

Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Who's Online

We have 179 guests and no members online

Login