2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Early and illegal selling of fresh roots on eBay!

Re:Early and illegal selling of fresh roots on eBay! 9 years 8 months ago #29771

i guess as long as you add one of these to your post.... :) then you can pretty much be as rude and and demeaning as you want...:) .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Early and illegal selling of fresh roots on eBay! 9 years 8 months ago #29775

K_duce wrote:

i guess as long as you add one of these to your post.... :) then you can pretty much be as rude and and demeaning as you want...:) .

Thank goodness my wife hasn't caught on to that...Yet. :)

Re:Early and illegal selling of fresh roots on eBay! 9 years 8 months ago #29776

K_duce wrote:

Re:Early and illegal selling of fresh roots on eBay! 9 years 8 months ago #29777

It is very easy to be misunderstood in a form post, text or email..

I did not see anything offensive about hill's question either.

We are mostly just average folks and some are more wordy than others but many times we just get right to the point.

Here is something I have to remind my kids of quite often...

Proverbs 15:1 NIV --- A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Man that is true.

I have to remind myself of that quite often too !

TNhunter

Re:Early and illegal selling of fresh roots on eBay! 9 years 8 months ago #29778

Looks like us tennessee folks stick together.....;)

Re:Early and illegal selling of fresh roots on eBay! 9 years 8 months ago #29780

TnTrader,
I hear ya! My ex-wife was mean lol. I believe she could drown baby ducks in a pond with one of these:)...the whole time.

TnHunter,
So very true

Kduce,
GO BIG ORANGE!

Re:Early and illegal selling of fresh roots on eBay! 9 years 8 months ago #29807

Hillhopper wrote:

TnTrader,
I hear ya! My ex-wife was mean lol. I believe she could drown baby ducks in a pond with one of these:)...the whole time.

hahahah

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

Who's Online

We have 493 guests and no members online

Login