2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: copperhead road!!!!!!

copperhead road!!!!!! 9 years 7 months ago #31116

I have been digging some good seng the last few days.thw only thing is ive killed three copperheads in 4 days ,really getting kind crazy .bwhite says im a snake magnet not really liking that nickname my wife is not liking it much either .ive dug over seven pound green off this spot .she says that's probably why there is seng in there.thats just part off the hobby but you know how wives are.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:copperhead road!!!!!! 9 years 7 months ago #31117

copperheads are mean!! and glad to hear your doing well this season....same here as we had a bitter winter and shang just seem to come up in abundance. your almost catching up to me another half pound and you got me beat!! this is the second best season i have ever had in 42. yrs. digging...be safe out there, and hope you have a good pair of high boots to protect from snake bites, now your wife is going to rush out and get her a life insurance policy on you...smile kidding :)

Re:copperhead road!!!!!! 9 years 7 months ago #31119

I have the same problem at start of season four copperheads in four days with the wet weather weve had im surprised with the high number of snakes some years we kill as many as 15 copperheads and 4 or 5 rattlers been mighty lucky one of us hasnt been bite

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Who's Online

We have 219 guests and no members online

Login