2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Attention to Dealers of Green Ginseng in New York State

Attention to Dealers of Green Ginseng in New York State 9 years 6 months ago #31456

Hello!
I am new to these forums. I am looking for someone in eastern upstate New York to buy off of me. Are there any well known, trusted sources? I am not looking to pull anyones leg, vice versa. If the source is good, and they enjoy the product I am pulling, I would hope this would be an ongoing thing. I would like to make this an in person meet up. My trust does not travel far. People can be greedy, as I am sure many of you are aware. If anyone that reads this that would like to buy off of me, or if you know of a dealer in the upstate region, feel free to email me.
Thanks and I'm glad to finally be on this website!

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Attention to Dealers of Green Ginseng in New York State 9 years 6 months ago #31458

What part of new York are u from?

Re:Attention to Dealers of Green Ginseng in New York State 9 years 6 months ago #31459

Danderham,
Im a NY dealer located in CNY. Im small and only buy off of A dozen or so buyers. Im interested in purchasing your roots. Please email me at stevegerg474gmail.com I did not see your email listed.
Best Regards, Steve

Re:Attention to Dealers of Green Ginseng in New York State 9 years 6 months ago #31460

Sorry, Its This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Re:Attention to Dealers of Green Ginseng in New York State 9 years 6 months ago #31463

Eastern upstate, Capitol region area

Re:Attention to Dealers of Green Ginseng in New York State 9 years 6 months ago #31466

Cool I'm a few hrs north of u.

Re:Attention to Dealers of Green Ginseng in New York State 9 years 6 months ago #31491

Deleted.

Re:Attention to Dealers of Green Ginseng in New York State 9 years 6 months ago #31510

Welcome to the forum!

IMHO- Getting the best prices from buyers is challenging sometimes. Might do to have a few dealers in your state so you can command the best prices.

Look at your state's Dept of Agriculture website. You should be able to get a list of registered dealers there.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

Who's Online

We have 600 guests and no members online

Login