2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: kentucky prices

Re:kentucky prices 9 years 6 months ago #32426

It is bow season here in Illinois I stay out of the woods first weekend. Will try it again Monday , was in a woods Wed. and everyone was still green and with berry's.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:kentucky prices 9 years 6 months ago #32501

Re:kentucky prices 9 years 6 months ago #32502

Jacquo wrote:

I know you aren't looking for Indiana pricing, but just to throw this out, as of yesterday 10/3/14, my local guy had dropped to $500/lb. dry.

Spoke with Terrence ( terry ) Manley the buyer in Ft Wayne yesterday and he's currently in Florida and due back the 14th and he stated he'll still be paying $700.00 upon return and higher for better root. I know your southern but he drives to central Indiana to meet diggers. So you might try him if you have the quantity to justify coming north.

Re:kentucky prices 9 years 6 months ago #32503

thanks gmcpaul I appreciate the info.

Re:kentucky prices 9 years 6 months ago #32520

GMCPaul wrote:

Jacquo wrote:

I know you aren't looking for Indiana pricing, but just to throw this out, as of yesterday 10/3/14, my local guy had dropped to $500/lb. dry.

Spoke with Terrence ( terry ) Manley the buyer in Ft Wayne yesterday and he's currently in Florida and due back the 14th and he stated he'll still be paying $700.00 upon return and higher for better root. I know your southern but he drives to central Indiana to meet diggers. So you might try him if you have the quantity to justify coming north.

Thanks for the heads up. I might have to talk with a few relatives of mine and see if they want to combine our hauls from this year and sell that way. It's still a little too early for me to hit the panic button, but in another few weeks you may see me start to pucker up a little.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

Who's Online

We have 145 guests and no members online

Login