2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: EAST TENNESSEE GINSENG PRICING 2014

EAST TENNESSEE GINSENG PRICING 2014 9 years 6 months ago #31980

I talked to a local licensed dealer yesterday and he quoted me a price at 225 green and 500 to 550 dry. He encouraged me to hold on until late October and told him I planned to anyway. I sold a little under a pound dry last year for 610 to a dealer I found on craigslist, and of course didn't save the guys number. Does anyone have any other info on pricing in east Tennessee? I am in the Knoxville surrounding area. What do you anticipate the price doing toward the end of October into November? Any information would be appreciated, thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:EAST TENNESSEE GINSENG PRICING 2014 9 years 6 months ago #32010

I wouldn't sell mine for that I can get that much for a pound dry second week of the season.

Re:EAST TENNESSEE GINSENG PRICING 2014 9 years 6 months ago #32026

Yeah, definitely sounds on the low end. He talked like it would go up towards the end of October, which is when I would sell anyway even into November would be fine.

Re:EAST TENNESSEE GINSENG PRICING 2014 9 years 6 months ago #32064

Wildspirit44,

I'm over in Anderson County and I delt with Tate Wallace last year, and more then likly deal with him again this year, last week when I checked the price he was at 600-650 depending on qulity. I can get you his number if you'd like. Where abouts are you located?

Re:EAST TENNESSEE GINSENG PRICING 2014 9 years 6 months ago #32065

Big Rod, I am in Sevierville so that may work great. My grandmother lives in Anderson county and visit every Sunday. Sounds like a good prospect. Those prices were what the guy I sold to last year was paying, but for some reason didn't save his number,:unsure: I was hoping it would be the same this year if not higher. If you could shoot me his number it would be much appreciated. Thanks for the info.

Re:EAST TENNESSEE GINSENG PRICING 2014 9 years 6 months ago #32066

Tate Wallace 423-494-4602

He lives in Campbell Co but works in Clinton.

He buys at the Co-Op and at the old K mart, if he doesn't answer leave him a message. I know he works some crazy hours at his job.

Re:EAST TENNESSEE GINSENG PRICING 2014 9 years 6 months ago #32072

randy henry is giving six a pound he will beat tates price by 75 dollars

Re:EAST TENNESSEE GINSENG PRICING 2014 9 years 6 months ago #32073

he told me 525 last Thursday sounds shady to me,

Re:EAST TENNESSEE GINSENG PRICING 2014 9 years 6 months ago #32083

Got a number for Randy Chicks Dig it? I've got Tates prices in text message

Re:EAST TENNESSEE GINSENG PRICING 2014 9 years 6 months ago #32121

423-539-0748 is randys number I was wanting to sell a pound to pay for hunting stuff,and tate quoted 525 for a price I was kind off shocked because everyone I talked to said he was paying top dollar . I don't know what the reason was

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Who's Online

We have 611 guests and no members online

Login