2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: TIS THE SEASON... OR SEASON LEAVING EARLY?

Re:TIS THE SEASON... OR SEASON LEAVING EARLY? 9 years 6 months ago #32863

I'm in northeastern Ky and the last day I went was weds and I found only two. One was yellow and still standing with all prongs the other was laying on the ground with one shriveled up berry left on it. My last few trip before that weren't much different sadly it's done here in my area. But I have no complaints I had a great first season just wish I had realized sooner what I had been missing. GOD BLESSS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:TIS THE SEASON... OR SEASON LEAVING EARLY? 9 years 6 months ago #32864

I went out yesterday morning and this morning and on both trips I exceeded my expectations by a pretty wide margin. I didn't find any green ones, but there were some yellow ones that were standing tall and proud. If the conditions were perfect, I might have been able to squeeze in one more week. Sadly, hard rains are moving in for the next three to four days and that will probably end it for me. No complaints either. The Good Lord has been awfully good to me this year.

Re:TIS THE SEASON... OR SEASON LEAVING EARLY? 9 years 6 months ago #32874

im in south central Kentucky I went Thursday found 3 got soaked to the bone stick a fork in me im done for the year but its been an enjoyable year.

Re:TIS THE SEASON... OR SEASON LEAVING EARLY? 9 years 6 months ago #32877

I went friday here in East Tn and found seng in every stage. I dug it green with red berries just glowing and I also found it 100 yards down the holler gold and shrivled with just a few leaves on it. I also found seng with just stems. I think where i am at this week will be the end. I am going tomorrow for probably the last time this year :( sad but all good things come to an end.

God Bless

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Who's Online

We have 637 guests and no members online

Login