2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: DISAPPOINTED NOW???

DISAPPOINTED NOW??? 9 years 6 months ago #32401

Well the shows are doing it again another show has been aired last couple weeks and they are stating \"we are paying 5-600 a lb green fresh. These lies are getting all the people in the woods , most of witch don't car about the future of ginseng they are just ready to cash in this year rite now not next yr or the future its cash now.... So I think most went in the woods this yr with in there minds they were going to sell for a $1000 green fresh..... That's the way TV showed it... Hey I need 20 lbs to fill an order by the end of the week.... Haha ginseng don't dry overnight so lies lies lies has all these people wondering what happened to $1000 a lb fresh. So my question is how's that whopping 150-225 a lb green sound... Was all the hard work worth it... Did you get rich... I bet you can't wait till the next season to come in... You have to remember these are TV REALITY SHOWS just like a soap opera. So how many are disappointed and won't do it anymore after this year. Yes sure its a fun hobby but I think this year to a lot out there its not a hobby its dig dig dig to get cash cash cash. My guess the lies that they believed so much will stop a lot of people that are there to just cash in when that huge pile of cash is just some gas money running up and down the road trying to find a place to park hanging a rag out to look broke down!!
Can I get a AMEN!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:DISAPPOINTED NOW??? 9 years 6 months ago #32402

AMEN, I have been digging over 25 years and been a small dealer here in N.Y. for only a couple of years I still work 10 hours a day sometimes 6 days a week at the sawmill,for most of us its never been about getting rich but this new breed of diggers think its easy they soon will find its not and hopefully they will move on to the next get rich quick deal but how much damage they do will be seen over the next few years. As a side comment I hope this market starts to improve soon for all our sakes.

Re:DISAPPOINTED NOW??? 9 years 6 months ago #32430

gmg, you took the words right outta my mouth.

Re:DISAPPOINTED NOW??? 9 years 6 months ago #32448

just a warning you can expect the show to get more absurd it was filmed last year so expect it to try and out do outlaws before its over

Re:DISAPPOINTED NOW??? 9 years 6 months ago #32549

Leebros! wrote:

just a warning you can expect the show to get more absurd it was filmed last year so expect it to try and out do outlaws before its over

Exactly! Last year was a pilot season of 6 episodes to see if people were interested in watching it. Now that they know they have a hit show, the lies will be bigger, the script will get stupider, and the bad action and fake story will be absurd. Not to mention it will be 12-15 episodes this season. It's really sad.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Who's Online

We have 153 guests and no members online

Login