2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: DO NOT SELL ITS A TRICK!!!!!!!

Re:DO NOT SELL ITS A TRICK!!!!!!! 9 years 5 months ago #32709

heres the deal make up your mind as a digger what you have to have for you root ..take no less ..we are the supply. don't give a damn about these smoke blowing dealers..got one on here that talks supply and demand .he is self named digger a grower a buyer an and exporter..wouldn't belive a word that man says..he is here to make money..don't sell for less than you think its worth.piss on all that smoke and dealer talk...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:DO NOT SELL ITS A TRICK!!!!!!! 9 years 5 months ago #32712

Chieftain wrote:

heres the deal make up your mind as a digger what you have to have for you root ..take no less ..we are the supply. don't give a damn about these smoke blowing dealers..got one on here that talks supply and demand .he is self named digger a grower a buyer an and exporter..wouldn't belive a word that man says..he is here to make money..don't sell for less than you think its worth.piss on all that smoke and dealer talk...

Expected no less from you...rather predictable really. Easy to call someone a liar if you never have to prove it.

Re:DO NOT SELL ITS A TRICK!!!!!!! 9 years 5 months ago #32844

Bcastle. Hi I have been a digger for 20yrs. Finally got into the business of being a dealer and seem to be getting the run around from most of the buyers I have been able to find. Do you know how I could find a reliable trustworthy buyer??? if you need contact me privately just email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Thanks Anyone else who can help feel free I could use it

Re:DO NOT SELL ITS A TRICK!!!!!!! 9 years 5 months ago #32845

mingosouthern wrote:

Bcastle. Hi I have been a digger for 20yrs. Finally got into the business of being a dealer and seem to be getting the run around from most of the buyers I have been able to find. Do you know how I could find a reliable trustworthy buyer??? if you need contact me privately just email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Thanks Anyone else who can help feel free I could use it

on its way

Re:DO NOT SELL ITS A TRICK!!!!!!! 9 years 5 months ago #32849

Wow BCastle. You have been on the brunt end of the stick here lately pertaining to price. I have no dog in this fight as I have not sold a root in 30 years. However, I find it odd to look at pricing all over this forum showing prices sometimes as low as half what they were last year. If its a trick you are one hell of a magician to pull that off multi-state wide.

Hey by the way I have a 2003 ford mustang that list for $4,800 in good condition. I have two buyers at $4,800 which is fair market price. However, I want $6,400 for it. Should I hold onto it or just push it off a cliff and not let anyone have it.

Latt

Re:DO NOT SELL ITS A TRICK!!!!!!! 9 years 5 months ago #32855

Yeah well...

I don't know Latt, I think you should wait til someone offers you $5000 for it, then call him a liar and a crook and tell him you are going to set it on fire...as you chip the paint all up slinging gravel leaving his driveway. That'll sure teach him a lesson won't it! *rollinghiseyes* :pinch:

Re:DO NOT SELL ITS A TRICK!!!!!!! 9 years 5 months ago #32869

As a dealer myself I would like to know what you consider a fair profit
Margin for dealers to operate on . Considering the risk we incur using our own money and time in markets like today. Sure we hope to make a little money yet
Provide a service to our community . Lots of folks depend on us smaller dealers

Re:DO NOT SELL ITS A TRICK!!!!!!! 9 years 5 months ago #32881

sent you an email

Re:DO NOT SELL ITS A TRICK!!!!!!! 9 years 5 months ago #32882

The digger dealer relationship is pretty good for the most part. I would say 90% of the people i deal with are good people who would dig seng if it were worth $10 pound. They dont think everybody coming down the road is trying to rip them off. They want a fair market price and an honest weight. we depend on each other from years of trading together. They know what to expect from me and i likewise with them. the only reason im bringing this up is because of the new people getting involved this year. Find somebody you can trust, it will make your experience that much more enjoyable. Dont be like the pissing and moaning crowd that gets on here and complains about every dealer. i have dealt with at least two of these people who post on here, and let me tell you, these folks would bitch if they were hung with a new rope. Point is, build a relationship with who you sell to, it will pay off over time and make your season more enjoyable.

Re:DO NOT SELL ITS A TRICK!!!!!!! 9 years 5 months ago #32883

vabuyer. I am a new business needing someone to trust. Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thanks

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Who's Online

We have 601 guests and no members online

Login