2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking To Buy Dry Root

Looking To Buy Dry Root 8 years 5 months ago #37845

Hey everyone, Catskill Mtn. Ginseng here I am looking to fill an order for dry root I don't get a lot of dry here in upstate ny my order is for 13 gram and larger single more bulby stuff but if its over 20 grams shape doesn't matter. Before everyone goes nuts I do understand that this size root is tough to get dry and im willing to buy some average root with it as well but it will have to be on a good average of large size in the batch before I would consider buying it all. Again I do not expect anyone to just sort out their best stuff for me,so if you have some and would consider selling it to me plese feel free to send me some pictures at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and as always who ever may sell to me will have to get their roots certified in their home state. Also the price on this stuff is very good I will not post a price on this thread I will to the individual's that contact me with root to sell, and guys I will not be able to buy evreryones roots my order is very specific.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Looking To Buy Dry Root 8 years 5 months ago #37847

First off thank you to all of all you who contacted me I have filled my order thanks to wildgrown.

Re:Looking To Buy Dry Root 8 years 5 months ago #37849

I have about two pounds. Dry to sell

Re:Looking To Buy Dry Root 8 years 5 months ago #37850

Sure glad to hear your order is filled. Must not have been much of an order. I have customers for an unlimited amount of certified ginseng that is high quality ,large roots, properly washed, and not broken excessively.

Re:Looking To Buy Dry Root 8 years 5 months ago #37851

I'm also looking to buy large roots as well pay top dollar good age each roots have to weight 10 gram and above , if you do have these roots on hand please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Thank you !!

Re:Looking To Buy Dry Root 8 years 5 months ago #37855

your email address don't work

Re:Looking To Buy Dry Root 8 years 5 months ago #37856

looks like there's a period on the end of .com in the address, reason for it not working probably...

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Who's Online

We have 174 guests and no members online

Login