2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Getting my dealers' license and CITES export license. Anyone know where to sell in Hong Kong?

Getting my dealers' license and CITES export license. Anyone know where to sell in Hong Kong? 7 years 11 months ago #38213

Hello,

I am in the process of becoming a certified ginseng dealer in Kentucky. I have a small amount that I am going to get certified by the state in a couple of weeks, and I'll be getting my KY dealer license and CITES export license asap.

It is wild ginseng.

Does anyone know anyone in Hong Kong who reliably buys ginseng? It won't be a large amount at first, I'm really just testing the waters with this first few pounds. In fact, I will be going to Hong Kong at the end of April for a visit, wouldn't mind tracking down a few leads.

Also, a friend of mine will be in Shenzhen soon as well, I heard there are many ginseng buyers there.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Getting my dealers' license and CITES export license. Anyone know where to sell in Hong Kong? 7 years 11 months ago #38216

Be careful. Good luck.

Re:Getting my dealers' license and CITES export license. Anyone know where to sell in Hong Kong? 7 years 8 months ago #38745

hello, i am planning on finding end users directly in HK and surrounding areas. i work with a few cantonese people and they travel back and forth from usa-china. were you able to make a list of shops that sell in HK?

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Who's Online

We have 711 guests and no members online

Login