2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Announcing Rareroot: A New Way to Buy/Sell Ginseng

Announcing Rareroot: A New Way to Buy/Sell Ginseng 6 years 10 months ago #39902

We are happy to announce the launch of Rareroot , a new online wholesale marketplace for ginseng. Rareroot connects ginseng growers like you with buyers from all over the world.

That’s right! You can now sell your ginseng online without having to find a dealer. We handle all the export paperwork and the hard work of finding buyers in Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan for you so you can relax. And for sellers, the service is completely free.

Naturally, as this is the off-season, the market is pretty cool. But, if you have any roots left over from last season, I invite you to create a free listing on our website. Give it a try! rareroot.com

If you have any questions or suggestions, by all means, please shoot me an email.

Thanks,

Stephen
Founder of Rareroot

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Announcing Rareroot: A New Way to Buy/Sell Ginseng 6 years 10 months ago #39913

I tried getting on your website ..no luck.i will try again later...

Announcing Rareroot: A New Way to Buy/Sell Ginseng 6 years 8 months ago #40139

UPDATE: Since launching, Rareroot has added several listings for wild and cultivated ginseng, which you can see in our ginseng catalog . We’ve also clarified the procedure for selling ginseng in our new FAQ , if you’re looking for a place to get started.

Additionally, Rareroot is happy to announce its official sponsorship of the United Plant Savers conference this July on the Future of Ginseng. Come join us in West Virginia in a few weeks!

Announcing Rareroot: A New Way to Buy/Sell Ginseng 6 years 8 months ago #40140

still cant get on your website..or the catalog or your faq....I get nothing but a blank page for all...

Announcing Rareroot: A New Way to Buy/Sell Ginseng 6 years 8 months ago #40141

I suspect you either have an out-of-date internet browser (in which case all you need to do is upgrade ) or you have javascript disabled (in which case, you need to go into your browser settings and enable it). Hope this helps. If you're still having problems, please email me.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Who's Online

We have 378 guests and no members online

Login