2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New York and Vermont Wild Ginseng

New York and Vermont Wild Ginseng 6 years 6 months ago #40341

Paying Top price for Quality New York and Vermont wild ginseng roots.Check with me before you sell!Thanks Dave Hicks,family owned and been in business since 1936.518-632-5422,518-632-3143 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by 4570 govt..

New York and Vermont Wild Ginseng 6 years 6 months ago #40343

Good day all,
2017 is shaping up to be a great year around these parts, a rainy spring followed by a mild summer has worked out pretty well as far as I can see. I am highly interested in Green Root. I will not cherry pick lots and will gladly discuss any questions or concerns you may have. I will dive into the Dry market this year as well but like i said before, Green is preferred. I'll will let you all in on a little secret, which is hard to come buy in this hobby, no games or gimmicks, lets chat. I treat diggers well and there is always a reward for gaining loyal partners. Comment or email me about this great year we are about to have. Happy digging to all! ( This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

PS: now you have choices

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Who's Online

We have 281 guests and no members online

Login