2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Price

Price 13 years 10 months ago #4003

i know it is still to early but has anyone heard what the price of ginseng might be this year in ky.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Price 13 years 9 months ago #4030

you might as well forget about finding out until the season opens. i called around last year about a week before the season opened and nobody would even speculate on a price. everyone kept saying, won't know until next week.

Re:Price 13 years 9 months ago #4032

Last year - here in Middle TN - our buyers started off offering around 250.00/lb and it slowly creeped up from there.

We sold (best I remember first week in November) and got 380.00/lb.

It continued to rise some after that and at the end of the buying season (March 30, 2010) our buyer was giving a bit over 500.00/lb for it.

Since it rose steadily thruout the buying season last year end ended up very strong - perhaps that is a good sign for this comming year.

I Hope So !

TNhunter

Re:Price 13 years 9 months ago #4042

Has any one herd anything about the starting off price for ginseng in Va. this year?And where's the best place to find it n definitely the big one's?

Re:Price 13 years 9 months ago #4045

• Simon_xu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I;m from China, anyone who want to buy Ginseng can contact with me, we are Ginseng family and have a ginseng base in Changbai Mountain, Sincerely weilcome the big buyers to visit my base any time. my MSN is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Who's Online

We have 211 guests and no members online

Login