2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: \"Buying & Selling Ginseng

\"Buying & Selling Ginseng 13 years 8 months ago #4100

• infotechproximity9
  • infotechproximity9's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I only have two lbs but my brothers have about fifteen lbs and I don't think they are going to let it go for such low prices. Had one digger call a buyer in Virginia. and they are only wanting to give 225.00 for it he told him that he would set on his till the price goes up maybe holding out

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:\"Buying & Selling Ginseng 13 years 8 months ago #4105

I'm not exactly sure what the laws are in VA but I'm just curious who would be buying any root legally right now. In my understanding your not supposed to be able to legally buy roots until the diggin season opens which is confusing in its self because I dont know how a person could dig, dry and sell roots all in the same day. And also here in Indiana its not legal to hold root over from a previous year. That all just doesnt sound like its on the up and up which is sad because its vital to follow the laws and regulations that are in place to ensure that there will always be ginseng in the forests to hunt. Thats just my take on the matter.

Re: 13 years 8 months ago #4108

infotechproximity9 wrote:

I only have two lbs but my brothers have about fifteen lbs and I don't think they are going to let it go for such low prices. Had one digger call a buyer in Virginia. and they are only wanting to give 225.00 for it he told him that he would set on his till the price goes up maybe holding out

Psssst! There's not a state you can dig in right now!

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Who's Online

We have 637 guests and no members online

Login