2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: TNhunter

TNhunter 13 years 7 months ago #4554

Hey man u get the new dealer list yet???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:TNhunter 13 years 7 months ago #4827

Not yet.

I did email her again just now and asked for the new list if it was ready.

When I get it I will post it here.

Thanks

TNhunter

Re:TNhunter 13 years 7 months ago #4869

Hey guys new to this site. i havent hunted seng in 10 years but plan to this year (knock a little dust of of my old stomping grounds). i live in east tn. i went out and done a little scouting and noticed that it seems that it didnt come up very well around here any of you guys noticed? also if anyone in this area knows a fair buyer? the guy i use to sell to passed away a few years back.

Re:TNhunter 13 years 7 months ago #4872

new to the site also,in virginia my dealer said starting price will be around 350.00 lb also...

Re:TNhunter 13 years 7 months ago #4885

Moses,

Below is a link to the 2009 Tenneseee Dealers list.

www.wildgrown.com/index.php/Ginseng-Foru...-List-Tennessee.html

I live in Middle TN and the past couple years we have sold to Glenn Bradey in Pulaski TN. We have a couple guys in the county I live in that buys seng but every time I check their offering price against Glenn's - Glenn is a bit higher (anywhere from 20.00-40.00 lb higher).

Not saying he is the best in Middle TN but so far the best we have found within reasonable driving distance of our county.

PS - he also has stratified seed for sale 30.00/lb and it comes from a cultivated sang grower in Wisconsin.

You might just take that list and call several of the dealers in your area and check their prices.

Good Luck !

TNhunter

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Who's Online

We have 164 guests and no members online

Login