Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wanted: Whole ginseng with intact Rhizomes and fibers

Wanted: Whole ginseng with intact Rhizomes and fibers 7 years 2 months ago #4558

HI All: First my hat off to the moderators and seng hunters for posting such nice first hand info. Second I would like to offer to buy some old roots, preferably over 25 years old with intact rhizomes and fibers, along with your stories of digging. I am a dealer in Wisconsin. You may send your message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thanks a million.

Here is one image of how Chinese seng hunters preserve the fibers as well as the rhizomes. Without them, most people would hesitate to buy.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

One more image of intact seng 7 years 2 months ago #4559

The Chinese do it in styles. The ladies are not part of the package

Attachments:

Re:Wanted: Whole ginseng with intact Rhizomes and fibers 7 years 2 months ago #4560

The only way i can sell you my old roots. If you have a Tenneessee Dealers license.. i can't sell my ginseng over state line u have to have a dealers license in the state u'r buying from.........also i was told to day that the Chinese bought all of are ginseng last year so there is not a surpluse from last year minght make the prices go high this year

Re:Wanted: Whole ginseng with intact Rhizomes and fibers 7 years 2 months ago #4561

Thank you for your input.My partner has all the licenses required outside Wisconsin.

Re:Wanted: Whole ginseng with intact Rhizomes and fibers 7 years 2 months ago #4562

If by rhizomes and fibers you mean all the little hair roots I think you may be disapointed by American ginseng as it doesn't have nearly as many fine hair roots as oriental ginseng does.

Re:Wanted: Whole ginseng with intact Rhizomes and fibers 7 years 2 months ago #4568

I heard the same redog. Crossing fingers it hits 600.

Re:Wanted: Whole ginseng with intact Rhizomes and fibers 7 years 2 weeks ago #6196

yeah @ 450 now here

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelattHillhopper
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Who's Online

We have 211 guests and one member online