2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2010 Ginseng Dealers List - Tennessee

2010 Ginseng Dealers List - Tennessee 13 years 6 months ago #4969

Hey Tennessee seng hunters...

I got the latest list of Registered Ginseng Dealers in TN today.

I am including it via the select a file to attach option.

It is in Word.doc format.

Edit - Oh well - the include a file option will not allow .doc extensions. I will convert it to a image and post.

TNhunter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:2010 Ginseng Dealers List - Tennessee 13 years 6 months ago #4973

Here you go - page 1.

Attachments:

Re:2010 Ginseng Dealers List - Tennessee 13 years 6 months ago #4974

Attachments:

Re:2010 Ginseng Dealers List - Tennessee 13 years 6 months ago #4976

Good luck finding the best buyers in your area.

TNhunter
Attachments:

Re:2010 Ginseng Dealers List - Tennessee 13 years 6 months ago #5405

• redneck
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
we live in Marion County in Whitwell Tn. Have been selling to Randy henry. 110 lb.grren 350 dry. Do u know any better prices out there.?

Re:2010 Ginseng Dealers List - Tennessee 13 years 6 months ago #5650

• Alexman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I heard there is a dealer in pikeville paying 415.00 dry. I got to check it out.

Re:2010 Ginseng Dealers List - Tennessee 13 years 6 months ago #5759

Roger Morgan in Roan Mtn gave $200 for 1/2 pound dry today ,or so we heard from the fellow who sold it.

Re:2010 Ginseng Dealers List - Tennessee 13 years 5 months ago #6013

Prices in Tn for Dry should be 400 - 450 lb dry right now some as low as 330 lb...i have off load a little this week @ 425.... I hitting the woods again talk to u all next week...

Re:2010 Ginseng Dealers List - Tennessee 13 years 5 months ago #6448

Hello tnhunter and everyone else . i am new to seng hunting and do you recomend a dealer in the north middle tn area and whats the current prices . thanks forestry 416

Re:2010 Ginseng Dealers List - Tennessee 13 years 5 months ago #6451

Hey Guys,

I have not really looked in to prices yet.

I still have some seng from my last few hunts that still needs more drying time and I don't really plan to sell until later on.

I may even keep mine until March 2011 and sell it then, or may decide to sell late Nov, or Dec depending on how the price has moved at that point.

I did hear that our local buyer was offering 400.00/lb for dry a few weeks ago and the guy we have sold to the past couple years (Glenn Bradey in Pulaski TN) usually offers 20-30.00/lb more than our local guy does.

A few years ago when I first got my hands on that list of Registered Ginsend Dealers in TN I just called and talk to all of the ones within reasonable driving distance of my home and see who offered the most. That is how we found Glenn.

I may check a few more on that list this year just to make sure what we are being offered is the best we can get. Me and my seng hunting partner usually have something like 8-10 lbs dry and even 10.00 difference in price/lb can make it worth a little drive to get the total difference.

Something else you might want to check on (if you are interested in growing some seng) - some dealers also sell stratified seed (Glenn does) and the quality and price of seed your dealer may have for sale could make a difference in where you decide to sell your seng at.

If some of you guys do check around, or sell early, please do post here any info you get on prices from TN dealers.

Thanks

TNhunter

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Who's Online

We have 154 guests and no members online

Login