2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: a thought or two

a thought or two 13 years 6 months ago #5464

• jross
  • jross's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello all,

I'm pretty new to this board, and fairly new to sanging in general. Only been digging a couple of years, but yet I know I am hooked for life. I was wondering if there are any plans in the works to set up a coalition so to speak for buying and/or selling high quality roots that is available to the individual diggers. Its very disappointing to sell some of the beautiful roots I have dug for basically the same rate as these carrot looking ones I see in my dealers shop. To my knowledge all that would be required would be to have at least one person from each state have a dealer permit to sell across state lines, and these people would have access higher up the food chain of dealers closer to the end of the line. If nothing like this is currently set up in place, I believe these forums would be the perfect place to organize such an endeavor. Any thoughts?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:a thought or two 13 years 6 months ago #5498

I would like to add to the previous post about the sale of seeds. Shouldnt it be illegal to sell, or even ship seeds outside of the united states. and to add to that what about green root, that should also fall under that. If we continue down this road there will not be a market for our sang since it will all be grown over seas. Am I crazy or not.

Re:a thought or two 13 years 6 months ago #5509

Re:a thought or two 13 years 6 months ago #5796

No offense Choi, but you seem like an immigrant from China judging by your English. This site is primarily intended for born at birth American citizens, we hold this plant dear to us as it is a supplemental income to most. The last thing we need is a foreigner who is trying to dig his hands in the pocket of America's people. I am sorry if this came off offensive to you, but you must understand that you are making a bold move by becoming involved in this forum.
Regards

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Who's Online

We have 157 guests and no members online

Login