2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: turmoil in asia

turmoil in asia 13 years 6 months ago #5824

Does anyone have an opinion about the turmoil between China and Japan, escalating such that certain trade goods will not be sold? If future sales are reduced or stopped, will price of such as Ginseng increase because of fear of not being able to purchase later? Any thoughts?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:turmoil in asia 13 years 6 months ago #5830

I will have to look into the situation you are talking about so I have a better idea. As for trade, to the best of my knowledge our sang is sent directly into China, Hong Kong, so if Japan quit shipping cetain goods than it probably wouldnt make a difference although I wish it would so the price would go up.

Re:turmoil in asia 13 years 6 months ago #5882

I think it won't affect Chinese economy, so ginseng prices should correlate only to Chinese and Hong Kong economy.

Re:turmoil in asia 13 years 6 months ago #6070

• kman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • looking for 1/2 lb dry wild sang
Asia is growing at tremendous pace over the past few years. So I don't think you guys have to worry about prices...the worry is really how not to kill the golden goose by over harvesting them during these tough times...

Re:turmoil in asia 13 years 6 months ago #6073

kman is right on track, we as diggers have to be smart about our stewardship of the gift the lord has given. Dont over dig, plant back and leave the smaller plants. It isnt that hard to follow these basic guidelines and the pay off will be great

Re:turmoil in asia 13 years 6 months ago #6088

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Amen,kman and billygoat

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Who's Online