2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: individual roots and man roots in the midwest

individual roots and man roots in the midwest 13 years 6 months ago #6401

• cmart
  • cmart's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Does anyone know how or where to sell man roots and crows feet or other unique roots seperately to dealers anywhere in the midwest? I was also wondering if anyone knows how to surpass the middleman like local buyers and sell directly to the chinease overseas or the people the buyers sell to? Because if these guys are buying dry for $500 to $600 a pound then i cant even imagine how much they are getting once they sell it. So if billy from kentucky or someone who knows more than me please help me out because im trying to not get middled and i also want to get the most out of the man roots and crows feet that the chinease for some reason think they have religious meaning. So if someone can please help me out that would be great!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:individual roots and man roots in the midwest 13 years 6 months ago #6417

i dont have anyone that buys special roots yet but i did try to cut out the middle man but the guy i tried to sell to in china wasnt interested in a few pounds he would only buy a hundred pounds or more.but if you do find someone please let me know to.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

Who's Online

We have 289 guests and no members online

Login