2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Looking to buy older ginseng

Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #738

I have been following this board and am posting my wanted ad again for older roots. I am looking for ginseng that's older than 30 years with intact necks. The longer necks the better. Depending on the age and quality of your ginseng, I believe 700 per dry pound would be a good place to start. I do prefer live ones, but dry ones with intact necks are just fine. I do understand it's more common to find them in some areas than the others. So this may be a tough request for some than others. If you are interested and have some available, you can reach me via e-mail by clicking my name. Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #743

• bowbender
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
i have some that is over 40 yrs old but im not not spitting it up to sell some for one price and some for another all or nothing

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #744

i agree Bow.......

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #745

The buyer will likely pay you the similarly regardless of the quality. It's only your loss that you failed to get the most out of your hard work.

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 4 months ago #746

yea and all you want is the cream of the crop......................all or none..........if you can give 700 a pound for some why cant you give 700 for all of it??????????tell you what I'll sell you all of mine for 600 a pound and you can sort through it and get exactly what you want out of it.....other than that I ain't letting no one sort through mine...

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 4 months ago #747

• ky digger
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
As I have said 500.00 apound is my price and I will sell mine on ebay ,starting in the second week of November. If anyone is interested and would like to sell thiers on Ebay, just drop me a line. I would be more than happy to help you.

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 4 months ago #748

Looks like we all may be selling on ebay I only have two lbs but my brothers have about fifteen lbs and I don't think they are going to let it go for such low prices. Had one digger call a buyer in Virginia. and they are only wanting to give 225.00 for it he told him that he would set on his till the price goes up maybe holding out and not selling will bring the price back up.

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 4 months ago #749

i have about 3 pound thats dry its all wild ginseng, some of it is very old, it was dug in kentucky if anyone wants it call 606-743-3461 ask for jamey

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 4 months ago #750

i have some thats very old

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 4 months ago #752

Look guys, last time I checked, ginseng price is at 350 a pound. I don't set the market price and have always paid the dealers twice the market price for select older ginseng pieces. I am trying to buy these older pieces directly so you can pocket the difference. Hope that means something for you. I am not buying to resell. So I can't be buying everything up indescriminately. If you want to sell your average mix for more than market price, I don't know where you can take it. If you want to pick out your older stuff and don't mind getting paid double the market for them, e-mail me.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Who's Online

We have 360 guests and no members online

Login