2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Looking to buy older ginseng

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #792

• Billy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jeff here is your comment,,,

,,,,,,,They know that I appreciate the awesome stuff and I walk the talk by paying AT LEAST double (not a crappy 100 dollar more in Billy's scenario).

================================
No#1 the seng that is left is nott broken junky peaces,,all of my seng is good seng and just as good for a hi energy drink,medicene,etc,etc as the big stuff,,,there is no junky seng as you call it..........period,,,Your statement I love the awsome stuff isproof of your own lips that your a con artist,but not everyone from the country can be so easy manipulated,You might fool a few begginers with folosophy and speech,but you will not fool any one that has been in this awhile and knows the truth of it.

No#2 You Said,,,,,,,,(not a crappy 100 dollar more in Billy's scenario),,,

My scenario is Fact not scenario,,,and it is not overall the seller,digger will receive more selling all together than selling you in your words ,,,,(They know that I appreciate the awesome stuff)and to all the new sengers here let me tell you all something,,,all of your seng was hard walked,dug,dryed,,not just your big older roots,and known of your semg is,,crappy,junk,as Jeff has denounced it to be.........

Jeff I could care less who sells to you,but I would never,,because your a profeesional at theft by deception,,,,you are as easy to spot as a sheep with black spots amoung a 100 sheep that are white as snow,,,,blow to someone else,because this old boy want be danceing to your music,your pipe is out of tune.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #794

i just dont understand what the problem is with someone wanting to buy the large roots and pay doubble what everone is offering.you guys are saying you will not take less than $500 a pound and you will have to sell all that you have.here's the thing why not sell what big roots you have for $700 a pound and keep the rest and sell it to someone else.

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #795

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Rob its simple you get more selling it overall,I will exsplain this the way I see it to you.I will sell close to 11 pounds dry,,only 2 1/2 to 3 pounds is older very nice roots.I will get more selling it all to one dealer for a better average includeing the big roots,than I will selling the few pound of large old roots for a better price than the others,any dealer will give you a better overall price for the lot not seperated,Jeff is the only buyer that has ever told me that the roots I would have left was broken and well just put the other seng down,,thats not the way it is,all my roots are good quality wild mountian roots.If you dont understand me I cant exsplain it no better.

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #796

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
p.s

Rob im sure he will buy your big roots from you if you want to sell them,im just not going to do that myself.It is nothing personal,and Jeff seeing he wants the roots for personal use may be ohnest in his thought of buying,but it is still a loss for the digger overall.

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #803

kinda like a grain elevator buying grain from a farmer ....we will buy all your big kernel's of corn but the rest are junk....how many farmers do you think would jump on that deal.....

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #804

I believe Billy and Chieftain and I disagree at this point about what to buy and sell. That's fine. They can sell to people who wants at their terms and I will keep buying from folks who wants to sell here. If Billy and Chieftain don't trust me, that's okay. But I don't think the grain elevator offers twice the true market price for \"good crops.\" I offer what I believe a reasonable deal and you don't have to pick at it if you don't like it. But don't insult people based on what you don't know. This is my country, and I have never stepped foot on a communist country. Even though I wasn't raised on shotgun, most of my friends are country folks, and many are proud to live off the land. I've known many for over 10 years and they trust me enough to send stuff like old traps worth hundreds, if not thousands over the mail and tell me to pay them \"when I get around to it.\" \"If you dealin' with somebody for long enough, you'll know who they really are.\" If I eventually want to start a business, I'll get my licenses and buy them as a commodity from all you guys and hope to pay a good premium above the local buyers. At this point, I need to keep focused and buy a select quantity from those who feel what I offer is a good deal.

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #805

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Jeff as I said to Rob it is not personal concerning the roots and it is a free country (Thank God) If you can buy roots from people thats fine with me,that has never been the issue,and the grain elevator may not offer double,what you do not except is you do not offer double either thats a fact,you offer only higher for a part of the crop,the bottom drops out on the end sale,which is always the most in weight dug by the diggers,causeing them to loose overall,man a 5th grader can do that math and you refer to it as scenaro,,rite.

All I am saying and have said is that the roots are all good and there is nothing broken or junky about the smaller roots,they are as good as the others and just as much work to aquire.Our state does not allow us to dig immature roots,they must be 5 years or older to dig,that makes all of our seng,Good Seng,There is no slop in the bag.That is what made me angry when you said that & When I sell this year I will prove my scnereo in dollor amount,by seeing your top offer for the old,and seeing what I sell my lot for,and then dividing the dolor amount,and if im wrong I will say I am,we will see.I was payed $900:00 a pound for my crop last year,and I am not worryed about a quick 2 pound fix.

I hope you do get your license and pay good for all the seng,then you would be fair to the digger,better than others most of the time,its not personal between us,it is the business between digger,buyer,nothing more,Trust is not the problim,the true ending dollor is the issue.And I never in all my years ever herd one person ask the digger to separate,not once.

I sell to a man,he uses personaly or sells to another man,and that is nothing to me either way,after anyone purchases it,I dont care as Cheiften said what they do with it,my only concern is what they give me,before they own it,trust,,,what trust ?

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #810

This is my country, and I have never stepped foot on a communist country......i see you can ask what planet I'm from but when i ask you what country your from you cry foul.....if you were insulted ....I'm glad because you insulted me by calling the sang you don't want junk....... and as what i dont know ...well i do know this ...i can smell a con job......

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #818

the buyers that i have sold to just weight the ginseng and then they dump it with all the other that they have,they do not pay any more or less for big root or small roots so why would anyone not want to sell the large roots for $700 a pound and then sell the smaler ones at what ever the market price is,i will have to agree with jeff i belive that you will end up with more money in the end.

Re:Looking to buy older ginseng 15 years 5 months ago #819

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Rob you do not know the right dealers then,so go ahead & sell to jeff,hurry,I have no further need of speaking on this subject and I do not care what you sell your seng for or who you sell it to.

Wisdom is Justified in her children,

I will not reply any more to this thread.

ENOUGH HAS BEEN SAID Read above maybe you can figure it out another time.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Who's Online

We have 589 guests and no members online

Login