2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: WildGrown.com

WildGrown.com 14 years 5 months ago #3059

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
I would like to thank the moderators and staff of wildgrown.com for the site and the chat forum on this site,through you all I have made new friends and got to know folks I would never have known except that I had met them through the site,I have learned some old sayings and tricks of the trade as well,so I thought a note of thanks would be good,

So Thanks I appreciate you all.

Chieftain ,hillbilly,huntndig,5prong ,maya,steeltrap ,BowHog ,coondog,and others it has been my pleasure chating and getting to know you all you are a great bunch of diggers who understand and appreciate the meaning of good stewardship and the lasting and enduring passion of not only digging but preserving wild ginseng for our children and childrens children,I wish all around me where as you all are,

Cheers,
Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:WildGrown.com 14 years 5 months ago #3060

Billy, I agree. I really enjoy this forum and the people who make it happen. Thank you in particular for all of your posts. I have enjoyed them all. Hope I never get to old to learn something new. The SeNg FaCtOr never dies, but seems to kick into overdrive toward the end of august and through september :) Good luck in the deer stand this year!

Re:WildGrown.com 14 years 5 months ago #3062

you bet... SENG FACTOR....

Re:WildGrown.com 14 years 1 month ago #3347

Billy, I havn't been on in a while and just saw your post....dittos!

Re:WildGrown.com 14 years 1 month ago #3348

Hey Billy i haven't been on in awhile either. But i totally agree with what u said. Thanks Man

Re:WildGrown.com 14 years 1 month ago #3371

This is an excellent resource, I agree!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Who's Online

We have 194 guests and no members online

Login