2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Fall, Spring, and Winter hunting/fishing

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 6 years 1 month ago #40996

Chief, the last nba games I went to was when I was a kid. We went to watch the Hawks vs Bulls in Atlanta back when Michael Jordan and Dominique Wilkins played. Now that was awesome to watch especially for a youngster like myself. We watched the Hawks play the spurs too once. Now the only time I watch basketball is when I'm playing a fantasy team with a few bucks on the line, lol.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by wildspirit44.

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 6 years 1 month ago #41005

may get snow or freezing rain tonight..this March has felt more like January than January did....

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 6 years 4 weeks ago #41006

Been crazy cold here past two morning has been -10° n last week we got over a foot of snow.

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 6 years 4 weeks ago #41010

Hate to hear you guys are still stuck in winter mode. It has been beautiful on and off here with occasional rain mixed in until yesterday that is. It was blowing snow with 20 mph winds. According to weatherman that was probably our last taste of winter. Sun is back out today. Going to do some crappie fishing either tomorrow or Saturday. I heard they're slayin em right now. My uncle is wanting to come up and do some spring turkey hunting, so I need to get out and do some scouting as well. Hope the weather warms up for you guys.

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 6 years 4 weeks ago #41011

good luck 44,iam chopping at the bit to go,,weather man says maybe accumulating snow for the weekend ..ugh.

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 6 years 3 weeks ago #41013

Suppose to rain all day tomorrow. Hit the river today to do a little trout fishing. Scored a couple and had a really nice one that got off. They were really good fried in butter with some lemon pepper seasoning, perfect eating size. Good thing I had some bbq chicken too because a couple trout wasn't going to fill this ole boy up, lol.

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 6 years 3 weeks ago #41014

couple nice pan size trout
Attachments:

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 6 years 3 weeks ago #41015

some good eating
Attachments:

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 6 years 3 weeks ago #41016

oh yea,a meal fit for a king.....

Fall and Winter hunting/fishing 6 years 3 weeks ago #41017

ive had just shy of 5 inches of rain since Sunday...crappie fishing seems along way off with every river creek and lake muddied up...

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Who's Online

We have 355 guests and no members online

Login