2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: High Mountain Sengin 2018

High Mountain Sengin 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41676

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

High Mountain Sengin 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41677

Attachments:

High Mountain Sengin 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41678

nice little late season patch
Attachments:

High Mountain Sengin 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41679

Attachments:

High Mountain Sengin 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41680

you still did ok...you dug some root and didn't get mistaken for a bear and get shot,id say that's a pretty good day..LOL.either way my season ends tomorrow.here in Illinois season go's out Nov.1st....I had a good season,along with you 44 and UB trapper....we seem to be the only ones that keep posting on here...I truly enjoy all of you guy's stories and pictures..this is the first year in better than a decade that we could still be diggen when season go's out...last year it was done by the 3rd week in sept...thanks for sharing your adventures...

High Mountain Sengin 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41681

Beautiful pics of that late season Seng, 44! I'm done here. I dug 6.5oz this last thursday and 2.5oz Saturday. It is covered up and the leaves are falling like rain. Lol

High Mountain Sengin 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41682

Thanks trapper, and Yes sir on that chief, not getting shot is always one of my top priorities. You guys had a great season hope you all get a good price for your hard work. It's always nice to know there's a few other crazy people out there other than myself, lol. Really enjoyed all the pics. I'm going muzzleloader hunting this Saturday don't see myself doing anymore sengin this year, but you never know. Seng fever is a real thing, lol. It sure does go by fast, but it's been a real blessing having a longer season this year. Looking forward to some fall and winter pics!

Last Edit: by wildspirit44.

High Mountain Sengin 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41688

good luck muzzle loading....its been a fun season....even though you cut your finger 44...lol...

High Mountain Sengin 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41689

thanks, don't forget the yellow jackets too, lol. Can't say September was particularly fun this year, but it wouldn't be the same without a little blood and sweat mixed in there. Really looking forward to doing some deer hunting this year. I joined a lease along with a couple of my uncles. They've both gotten some big deer in there. Congrats on a great season, and keep wearing those crappie out.

High Mountain Sengin 2018 5 years 4 months ago #41697

Saw 4 does opening day muzzleloader. Got 3 nice buck pics on the trail cam. Just have to catch them at the right time!

Last Edit: by wildspirit44.
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds

Who's Online

We have 295 guests and no members online

Login