Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Oldie but a Gooden

Oldie but a Gooden 12 years 1 week ago #17060

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Guys I have been behind on creating my 2011 ginseng videos due to alot of work etc,but i am working on them now and plan to share them with everyone soon.

Today I was thanking the Lord for all that he has give us to love and do in the Mountians and his many blessings and decided to share a video to get the video list started off for the 2011 season that my Oldest Daughter Charity and oldest son L.Bill sing together titled - The Angels Cryed -

Hope you enjoy the start to my videos from the past season.

I will be posting a video titled --- 1st harvest in the wild -- that has two good Korean friends of mine in the video 1 a munk from Korea getting to see wild ginseng for the first time in the wild in his life,a great guy and a fun video I will post this one shortly,it is near complete.

I have a few other ones with the family and friends coming as well....That will help us seng attics through the mid season seng addiction of ThE SeNg fAcToR lol,

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Favorite Video 12 years 5 days ago #17111

Hey Billy,
I'm really getting anxious to see those 2011 ginseng videos. Don't keep us in suspense too long. I know they will be great and informative.
Hugh

Re:Favorite Video 11 years 11 months ago #17180

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Thank you Hugh and I sure want keep us waiting no longer.Here is the first Wild Ginseng Video from our 2011 Season.It features my new friend Mr: O a Monk from Korea and my good friend Jin.

I realy enjoyed seeing him harvest his 1st wild ginseng,he literaly had tears in his eyes and that ment alot to me to see 1st hand the true attached feeling to this that the Korean people have.Many like to make ginseng a business only and forget that there is a true heritage and love for this root.

Hope you enjoy guys I have sevral more videos coming with some very good hunts.

Billy.

Re:Mr: O`s 1st Wild Ginseng Hunt ,Billys 1st 2011 Video 11 years 11 months ago #17181

Great Video Billy,
If you keep feeding your guest like that, they might want to move in permanently:cheer:
I'm looking forward to the next one.
Hugh

Re:Mr: O`s 1st Wild Ginseng Hunt ,Billys 1st 2011 Video 11 years 11 months ago #17299

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
LoL Hugh you might be right there :)

I am working on another video now and getting it ready some fun stuff..

Billy.

Re:Mr: O`s 1st Wild Ginseng Hunt ,Billys 1st 2011 Video 11 years 11 months ago #17309

looking foreward to seeing it buddy. I've enjoyed watching all of your videos. In fact the other night I went to your website and watched all of the ones you've got on there. Good stuff!

Re:Mr: O`s 1st Wild Ginseng Hunt ,Billys 1st 2011 Video 11 years 9 months ago #18128

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Ok Guys here is Video no# 2 of 2011 season as I promised I will share them with you all as I get them done and they can sort of get us in the mood for SeAsOn as if we arent already LoL

This is one of my Favorite videos of Last Season it is with our very own 5prong

5 I know it has been along time coming but I got the video done.We sure did enjoy having you down,feel welcome to return any time my friend.

Billy & Caleb.

Re:Mr: O`s 1st Wild Ginseng Hunt ,Billys 1st 2011 Video 11 years 9 months ago #18132

Billy,
That sure was a nice video to watch getting up this morning and drinking my coffee.
5prong, It looked like you were enjoying every minute of it.
That was a nice gesture,giving Caleb that monster root.
Nice work guys,

rootman

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 9 months ago #18135

Billy,
I just watched your newest video with the Boys and 5Prong. It was a great video and the best part of it was the last couple of sentences. Seng hunting and making friends for a lifetime. Thanks for showing this and I look forward to many more.
Hugh

Re:Ginseng Hunt 2011 with our friend 5prong when he finds a monster 4 11 years 9 months ago #18139

I just watched the video as well and was smiling the whole time I watched it. Looks like everyone had a really nice day in the mountains. That sure was a nice ole' root too. Good stuff fellas!
Latt

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Who's Online

We have 644 guests and no members online

Login