2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend?

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 13 years 10 months ago #3588

Great-

It's nice to see that someone thought it was funny to hack this account. Apparently, my password was too obvious.

I was notified of this farce by another board member on here, so thank you for that.

I have not been on here whimpering about being picked on, or all this other stupid crap, although I have a good idea of who it was that thought it was funny. I don't find it funny, and I sure don't find my account hacked as being funny.

At this point, I am really dismayed with the whole thing. I'm really sorry that I ever posted here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 13 years 10 months ago #3589

That's funny in itself. Since someone hacked your account you are blaming this site and everyone who frequents it? RIDICULOUS! I mean, I'm sorry to hear that your account was hacked (if this is true), but don't blame it on everyone here, COME ON MAN! Oh and by the way, maybe the \"hacker\" wasn't just a tree genius after all !! LOL

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 13 years 10 months ago #3590

To the real Dawnredwood, not the (visitor) if that is what happend, I hope you realize my comments were not directed at you but at the idenity thief that took your name over the past couple of weeks. It sure seemed nutty to me the comments that were made and I called them out not you. Don't let the nuts get you down!!

Like I said to that person before, good try kid.....I think I here mommy calling you now!!!!!!

Now, can we get back to seng!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. ....and to the moderator, if someone can post under anothers name, that needs to be fixed. It shouldn't be able to happen! Looks like someone just came on as a guest and used that name. True?

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 13 years 10 months ago #3591

SHROOMY wrote:

That's funny in itself. Since someone hacked your account you are blaming this site and everyone who frequents it? RIDICULOUS! I mean, I'm sorry to hear that your account was hacked (if this is true), but don't blame it on everyone here, COME ON MAN! Oh and by the way, maybe the \"hacker\" wasn't just a tree genius after all !! LOL

Ya, who knows who it was, but who ever it was, was not very bright, certainly not a genius!! Guess I'll be selling all my 4 stemmers this year!!!! Have a good night all!

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 13 years 10 months ago #3597

• dawnredwoods
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
JUST FOR FUN -- thats all. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Re:Can Someone Please Find Dawnredwoods a job or a friend? 13 years 10 months ago #3604

The account was not hacked. Look at the two names carefully. The real \"Dawnredwoods\" handle begins with a CAPITAL \"D\", the imposters handle begins with a LOWER CASE \"d\". This is just someone being foolish.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Who's Online

We have 171 guests and no members online

Login