2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Watched Filthy Riches last night.

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 1 week ago #34780

Appalachian Outlaws show is teaching me how its done. And what is going on with this new buyer from N.C. stealing peoples sang?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 1 week ago #34782

I live a couple miles from one of the guys on App. Outlaws and she him out often. I can assure you that I am not out in the woods with my AR chasing people down stealing there 'Seng! We do have a problem with pill heads poaching and digging out of season and trading roots for drugs.

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 1 week ago #34789

Yeah Lenno,

I'm thinking maybe when we order seeds they should throw in a box of ammo with them.

I didn't figure on needing an assault weapon to grow a few plants in the woods..

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 9 years 1 week ago #34801

josh we have that problem here in kentucky as well I personally think trading roots for drugs might be the biggest threat to ginseng we face.

Re:Watched Filthy Riches last night. 8 years 11 months ago #35138

• ShadowWalker
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
We don't have that problem where I live. Here just no one really cares about it or don't know about it. Its hard for me to just sit and talk to someone bout ginseng because nobody really cares bout it. Which is good in a way. But I usually end up annoying people with questions that no one knows the answers to. By the way I appreciate the sang diggers on the show filthy riches. The Appalachian Outlaw show kinda ruined it by too much over acting and drama.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Who's Online

We have 381 guests and no members online

Login