2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Orchard pics!

Re:Orchard pics! 7 years 10 months ago #38402

Thanks Maya,
Appreciate the info. Very interesting and I wish you the best with your orchard.
Latt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Orchard pics! 7 years 10 months ago #38403

Latt wrote:

Thanks Maya,
Appreciate the info. Very interesting and I wish you the best with your orchard.
Latt

Thanks Latt!

Re:Orchard pics! 7 years 9 months ago #38451

Thanks for sharing the info and pics maya. Great looking trees/orchards, professionally grown!

Re:Orchard pics! 7 years 9 months ago #38482

Fruit set is looking good. We're doing a lot of thinning ....
Attachments:

Re:Orchard pics! 7 years 9 months ago #38618

Hey Maya. Just went to Maine on vacation n got to go threw Vermont n went two different way white mts n then along the Canadian border what wonderful country. I was like a kid in a candy store thinking there Shang on that mtn n that one n so on. Lol

Re:Orchard pics! 7 years 9 months ago #38619

Maya...

Bueatiful pic. Everything is so green and fresh looking, looks like that down here in early May.

Yours is just getting started good and mine is coming in big time.

Having fried chicken for dinner tonight.. with home grown tomatoes, sweet corn, and green beans, with blackberries for desert. All grown in my garden ... x the chicken.

I have a big bowl full of plums that we are going to make into freezer jam tonight, and a peach tree with something like 200 ripe peaches on... going to be eating those a while and making some jam too.

TNhunter

Re:Orchard pics! 7 years 8 months ago #38625

Hobler666shang wrote:

Hey Maya. Just went to Maine on vacation n got to go threw Vermont n went two different way white mts n then along the Canadian border what wonderful country. I was like a kid in a candy store thinking there Shang on that mtn n that one n so on. Lol

Next time you come through, give me a shout, I'm just north of Rutland.

Re:Orchard pics! 7 years 8 months ago #38626

TNhunter wrote:

Maya...

Bueatiful pic. Everything is so green and fresh looking, looks like that down here in early May.

Yours is just getting started good and mine is coming in big time.

Having fried chicken for dinner tonight.. with home grown tomatoes, sweet corn, and green beans, with blackberries for desert. All grown in my garden ... x the chicken.

I have a big bowl full of plums that we are going to make into freezer jam tonight, and a peach tree with something like 200 ripe peaches on... going to be eating those a while and making some jam too.

TNhunter

TN, what a spectacular early summer we have had! Not to cold, not to hot. Rain once or twice a week and no severe storms. Most of all, not one mosquito! I finally picked one small zucchini this week and saw some small green cherry tomatoes coming.

Re:Orchard pics! 7 years 8 months ago #38632

my fruit died,the dreaded brown rot ,will be treating them next year.

Re:Orchard pics! 7 years 8 months ago #38646

Chieftain wrote:

my fruit died,the dreaded brown rot ,will be treating them next year.

Peach, cherry...?

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Who's Online

We have 378 guests and no members online

Login