TOPIC: Lyme's Disease

Lyme's Disease 6 years 8 months ago #40176

i have used 40% deet that repel puts out. have not found a tick on me

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lyme's Disease 6 years 8 months ago #40179

Thanks guys I will try all of these.

Lyme's Disease 6 years 6 months ago #40666

I've been fighting it for 3.5 years, I've had it since 2007, highly likely since 1997 untreated. Over the years I've been tested at least a dozen times, the current approved tests are completely useless! the bacteria isn't always in your blood and can lay dormant for many years slowly killing your immune system waiting for an opportunity to take you out (i.e. another sickness, surgery, compromised immune system etc.) this is one reason why the pain is disabling; you're body is in constant panic flooding with inflammation to respond to the bacteria but can't get to it. The veterinarian tests are much more accurate for animals and 99% of doctors know nothing in treating Lyme Disease or misdiagnose therefore ruining your chances of recovery (well the NE US is an exception many doctors understand it). The only thing that will help prevent ticks is anything with pyrethrins (natural and synthetic) in it. Never follow any Lyme info, treatment guidelines the CDC has to offer, they own the current patent on the approved testing and also are in charge of approving or rejecting any new accurate tests ( the current allowed test is from 1992) search for Barbara Johnson on the CDC's board, she is one patent holder on the current test, the CDC is also in lawsuit for fudging test research to favor their findings for profit and they've also had an antitrust investigation/lawsuit. Also search for the "Dearborn Trials -Lyme Disease" you'll be amazed at the fraud and corruption involved.

Lyme will destroy you and fast, if you suspect a bite you only have 2 weeks before it's too late, after that you're in serious trouble. The long list of systems are very subtle as it progresses so it's hard to pass them off, I have a high tolerance for pain but this is a pain I could never explain.....people don't get it til they get it. For accurate testing see or search for www.igenex.com/
It's almost easier to research the correct info because there is so much involved but I'm glad to help anyone if needed, don't have a lot of time at the moment to go into details. Hope this helps and Take care!

Last Edit: by JSAT.

Lyme's Disease 6 years 6 months ago #40667

I know its a horrible disease ..I hope you make a full recovery...

Lyme's Disease 6 years 5 months ago #40715

Yes it sure is Chieftain Thanks my friend!

Last Edit: by JSAT.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Who's Online

We have 537 guests and no members online

Login