* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Price in Kentucky

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2582

• robert42715
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
how much would regular not yellow root go for 10 grams and then 10 ounces new to me thanks for any help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2599

just going to tell what i heard today. There is a guy coming in east ky setting up buying open price at 358. Some guys i know went and got him up to 400 a pound because they had higher quality roots. Looks like it may be looking up after all.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2600

When and where is Eastern Kentucky? I have a few pounds I might sell at that price.

Thanks.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 6 months ago #2602

mhowa i will try and find out for u. One of my buddies nows him and he comes to him everyyear. Give me a few days and i will try and get that info. But he also said that the price would probably be higher toward the end of november if u can hold out. But i will get back on that info. If u don't hear from me just drop me an email and remind me.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 5 months ago #2758

anyone have any update on price in ky.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 5 months ago #2761

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Rob in Bell co they are at $370 a pound for digable sized seng dry rite now.That is up 10 more dollors from a few days ago.Also $400 a pound rite now for older and bigger roots.
$7:50 a ounce wet.

That is already the best price since year before last,I couldnt sell rite now if it was 450 a pound as 1/2 of my seng is still drying and I havent finished digging yet,but I will keep you guys posted over here.

Cheiftian if you read this,it is looking better this season so far....He told me it may go up more by tomorrow evening.

Billy.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 5 months ago #2768

sounds great billy i am going to try and hold out until first of dec. Thats usually when it gets the highest in my past experiences anyways. Thanks for the info billy

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 5 months ago #2802

i checked with two buyers today and one wwas giving $375 and the other was giving $380 a pound.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 5 months ago #2803

That's great. It's moving in the right direction. I hope it keeps going.

Thanks for the update.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 5 months ago #2808

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
I got word today from a reliable source in dealing that he exspected the price to reach above 425 by the end of the mounth in our area and up to 500 if it does reach 500 I will sell,because it will drop fast after the peak as in the years before,I am blessed in that area as my dealer alwasy lets me know before the drop,he has been accurate 3 years straight on the start of the decline.

Billy.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Who's Online

We have 352 guests and no members online

Login