2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC?

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 6 months ago #25026

Does anyone know wherr I can get dry from in north Carolina? Please post name and number and email if possible

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 6 months ago #25040

Carolina Wholesale $815 dry $235 green

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 6 months ago #25054

Tom, I appreciate you posting Carolina bait's price since that is usually who I sell to as well. It saves me a call and that little old puerto rican woman from having to listen to her phone ring one more time. haha. She always seems to do me right and always pays more than anyone else!

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 6 months ago #25153

Glad to help Hunz. Metcalfs in Mars Hill is $825 dry and $240 green today

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 6 months ago #25199

\"Depending upon\" is the phrase that I'm hearing alot from some of the buyers. The price is ranging from 820.00 to 845.00 between buyers. Some of them are trying to be a little picky, however; being picky does not buy my sang. I've always dug old mature sang and have always been pretty good about not breaking it up. With me....it's take it all or take none of it. It's way to hard to come by to let someone skim the cream off the top. JUST SAYIN.

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 6 months ago #25219

I believe everyone has the right to choose how they want to sell there products or spend they're money.

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 6 months ago #25222

They definitely do have the right to choose how they want to sell their product and spend their money. However they do not have the right to take advantage of someone who doesn't know better. I know that my ginseng is good, so I'm not worried about selling mine but I personally know a young man who recently got burnt. I had seen his ginseng and know first hand that it was top of the line quality but the buyer convinced him that he had to give him much less for some of his roots. As I said, I saw his ginseng green (of which his average root weighed 1.3 oz) and dried, of which was dried correctly and unbroken. I'm really not trying to kick anyone personally or I would name names. I'm just trying to make the point that nobody should be taken advantage of...buyer or seller. It just so happens that this particular case involved an unscrupulous buyer.

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 6 months ago #25266

And updates? Unless I get permission for one more spot, I'm done. Should have a little over a lb. New regulations killed me this year:(

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 6 months ago #25323

I hate it when that happens.

Re:Anyone know where the pricing is at so far this year in NC? 10 years 6 months ago #25349

Carolina Wholesale
Green $240 Dry $860

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Who's Online

We have 189 guests and no members online

Login