2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Would it be worth getting a NC dealers license?

Would it be worth getting a NC dealers license? 7 years 10 months ago #38481

I am considering obtaining a NC dealers license.The one wher you can only do 100 pounds.It is not expensiveto do and my plan is to sell a lot of my sane green at the first of the season and use the money to invest in buying more. I don't know where to sell it,do buyers see your name on the states list then contact you? Do you have to call all over the place to try and find a exporter to sell to? The sane will be wnc good quality sane would buyers from other states pay more for it,I know with a license I can sell out of state.Sorry so many questions in one post.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Would it be worth getting a NC dealers license? 7 years 10 months ago #38487

Wise1,
I haven't the answers to your questions. The ones that do won't tell you. Im not being a smart ellick but that's how it works, I reckon.

You'll have to make your own connections....good luck in your search

Hillhopper

Re:Would it be worth getting a NC dealers license? 7 years 10 months ago #38489

Thanks Hillhopper,I really didn't expect answers to all of those questions,maybe some clues.And truthfully am glad some one didn't spill all the beans in a public forum.I like many folks have worked hard for years trying to grow and protect some sane.It just makes sense to me to spend the $50 for a license and take a chance on getting a better price on what I have given up on.I dont see the goverment(with it overly liberal agenda) allowing the sale of wild ginseng or wild simulated much longer.I had a retirement plan going but unless I can live to be 100 dont see any point in continueing.I dont think me dealing for one season and not doing over 100 pounds is going to hurt any of my local dealers.Maybe someone will read this and PM me or e-mail me wanting to do some business.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

Who's Online

We have 444 guests and no members online

Login