2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng

TOPIC: 6 prong with double berry stem, seed bed, wild sim, garden stuff (TNhunter)

Re:6 prong with double berry stem, seed bed, wild sim, garden stuff (TNhunter) 8 years 10 months ago #35800

I picked a few squash this morning.

I like these grilled, or sliced up with some potatoes and onions fried up crispy... Yum !

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:6 prong with double berry stem, seed bed, wild sim, garden stuff (TNhunter) 8 years 10 months ago #35801

Below is a pick of my Kale patch on the far end of that bed past the sweet corn.

Attachments:

Re:6 prong with double berry stem, seed bed, wild sim, garden stuff (TNhunter) 8 years 10 months ago #35802

Maters !!!!!!!

I have 18 Tomato plants this year. they are looking good too.

Attachments:

Re:6 prong with double berry stem, seed bed, wild sim, garden stuff (TNhunter) 8 years 10 months ago #35803

These shown below are big beef...

It is a good tasting tomato and it really produces too.

Attachments:

Re:6 prong with double berry stem, seed bed, wild sim, garden stuff (TNhunter) 8 years 10 months ago #35804

Another cluster on a big beef...

Attachments:

Re:6 prong with double berry stem, seed bed, wild sim, garden stuff (TNhunter) 8 years 10 months ago #35805

My illini blackberries are looking good too. They ripen about a week or two before wild berries do and they (unlike most tame blackberries) taste like wild blackberries but are about 2-3 times the size of wild.

Attachments:

Re:6 prong with double berry stem, seed bed, wild sim, garden stuff (TNhunter) 8 years 10 months ago #35806

More blackberries...

Attachments:

Re:6 prong with double berry stem, seed bed, wild sim, garden stuff (TNhunter) 8 years 10 months ago #35807

Concord grapes (seedless).

These get ripe about the same time as seng berries.

Attachments:

Re:6 prong with double berry stem, seed bed, wild sim, garden stuff (TNhunter) 8 years 10 months ago #35808

My Macintosh apple tree is loaded this year.

This is the first year that it has produced really well.

Attachments:

Re:6 prong with double berry stem, seed bed, wild sim, garden stuff (TNhunter) 8 years 10 months ago #35809

And last pic for the day...

Here you go Hugh. P E A C H E S !!!

These are Early Elberta and they ripen about two weeks before my other tree (a Reliance).

Won't be long now on these...

Hope you all are having a good growing season.

TNhunter

Attachments:

Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Who's Online

We have 914 guests and no members online

Login