2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: ginseng price

Re:ginseng price 14 years 6 months ago #2080

• Phunny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Who in Bell County is giving the best price? Coasten? I'm looking for the person who gives the best price each year. That area is near by.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:ginseng price 14 years 6 months ago #2081

• Phunny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Phunny wrote:

Who in Bell County is giving the best price? Coasten? I'm looking for the person who gives the best price each year. That area is near by.

Or In Harlan County.

Re:ginseng price 14 years 6 months ago #2084

• Purple
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The 304.00 for a lb dry isn't all that bad but I believe it could be higher yet. It's a shame we have to start with the middle men an not be able to skip past them. Gonna hold onto mine again this year I believe. Might sell a few pounds of last years to compensate the time an gas money used hunting an eating but other then that it's hold on to again this year. Started hunting on the 1st of sept an have right around 8 lb wet that is drying now an pretty sure I'll have alot better season then last year. Good luck an Safe hunting to all the Ginseng Hunters out there.

Re:ginseng price 14 years 6 months ago #2087

thats not a bad starting point...better than last year....

Re:ginseng price 14 years 6 months ago #2088

doesn't sound to bad billy, i may give your buddies a call. I still would like for it to get up to 350. But hey like chieftan said its better than last year.

Re:ginseng price 14 years 6 months ago #2104

who is paying the most in tennessee last i heard was 270.00 i should have a few pds dry with in the next week would like to see at least 350.00 .if it gets 350.00 im selling .last yr it just kept droping plus i could use the money .im wanting to buy 2pds of seeds .guy never wrote me back about his seeds i have his webb page but cant read the mailing address ? if you read this guy send me your imfo at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:ginseng price 13 years 4 months ago #7544

• kman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • looking for 1/2 lb dry wild sang
Came across this old thread... my... what a difference a year makes...dry sang has doubled to over $600/lb...it would have been great if I found this site last year :-)

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Who's Online

We have 238 guests and no members online

Login