2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: 2013 Dried Ginseng Prices?

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24388

mutt33 wrote:
snitches are bitches we all know that too!

What are we thug gangsters now? That is an outlandish thing to say. I bet if someone broke into your house and stole everything of value and your neighbor knew who it was, you wouldn't be making such a stupid statement. Common sense is something that is sorely lacking in society. However it is sorely needed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24391

CarlM wrote:

mutt33 wrote:
snitches are bitches we all know that too!

What are we thug gangsters now? That is an outlandish thing to say. I bet if someone broke into your house and stole everything of value and your neighbor knew who it was, you wouldn't be making such a stupid statement. Common sense is something that is sorely lacking in society. However it is sorely needed.

I completely agree Carl.

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24398

I heard it would start out arond 500.00 a pound!!

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24403

after getting 200 for wet ginseng i say it better be around 650 for dry

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24406

My dealer said he's startin off at $750 dry but I found a new dealer who said he'll give me $875 ta $900 dry.

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24416

Where are you guys at?

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24421

Bcastle
Im in NY.

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24423

has anyone mailed ginseng to a buyer?and how did it work out for you?i have been told some dealers will take out what they want send a check and the ginseng they dont want back.i will not sell that way they have to take it all or none!

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24424

yellowscarf wrote:

has anyone mailed ginseng to a buyer?and how did it work out for you?i have been told some dealers will take out what they want send a check and the ginseng they dont want back.i will not sell that way they have to take it all or none!

yellowscarf,

Wise choice! That would be like selling on eBay and the Buyer returns another item instead of what you sold them and you have no recourse through eBay or PayPal.

Frank

Re:2013 Dried Ginseng Prices? 10 years 7 months ago #24427

From what I have heard there is just more demand on the market for fresh root, especially with the domestic Asian markets, and abroad as well.

I also know some buyers who like to have control over the drying process to ensure a high quality product. Lets face it, there are many different opinions on how to properly dry root and not all of them are correct. Some people rush dry decreasing quality and causing internal discoloration, some people dry in their house where they smoke cigarettes causing bad odors, etc.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

Who's Online

We have 1345 guests and no members online

Login