2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: NC Price Update: 10/08/14

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 5 months ago #32754

I think this has something to do with the National Geographic channel boycotting Billy for not returning for a second season, so some how they have worked with the CIA to cause direst in Hong Kong thus causing prominent investors in the Ginseng trade to pull out all operations and interest within the country.

Also in doing this Hong Kong revolts against the Chinese government, and civil war will be the likely outcome forcing China to resort to barbaric acts against the people therefore solidifying their stamp on the whole Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa(BRICS)thing and then becoming this generations axis of evil. WWIII is inevitable.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 5 months ago #32756

wow.........

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 5 months ago #32757

Ok.. Imagination is ones on opinion... But to the tread of NC update. My dealer is at 700... 750+ for good prime root. He is telling me to hold on to atleast thanksgiving or after that we should see around the 1000+- a little either way for top prices this year. Most states are gonna see around the 700-800 top prices for this year. Prices will go up tremendous in the next few yrs not on average to less than average root but for good prime old root. I see an average price sticking in the 6-700 range though the next few yrs but a full lb of prime root without any trash nor damaged root all pure 100% prime 20+ yr roots will get neer the $2000 mark a lb. Ginseng is gonna become more selective because all that is getting dug now... So dig ur hearts out hurt the future of sang and get an average of 600 a lb or be selective and get 1500+ in the future.... Not saying a future of 20 yrs from now but in the next 3-5 yrs. It will happen so diggers just let it grow older and it will pay off and save the future on ginseng. Season is done where I am prob 75% is done dropped leaves.

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 5 months ago #32765

So K- Why don't you sell your roots on ebay?

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 5 months ago #32766

So K- Why don't you sell your roots on ebay?

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 5 months ago #32767

Hawk84
Do you live in wv? If so who do you sell to if you dnt mind me asking you. I live in wv and have smenged off an on for years now. I started teaching my sons this year and they are doing great.
Im looking for a buyer for this year and am in no hurry to sell. My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thank you.

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 5 months ago #32782

Yeah I use to get on this site a lot,until all the fussing and fighting started now not so much anymore people need to chill.

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 5 months ago #32784

im going to make this comment and im not trying to step on anyones toes all I want is a fair price for something I love to do I think all the high prices most diggers want is going to do away with ginseng all together then what are we going to do with our spare time I dig seng because I enjoy being in the woods where its nice and quiet and to get away from the stress of work and every day life its a hobby for me not the money and im not rich by any means what happened to sharing pictures and stories of family and friends on seng hunts now its all about the money and who is paying the most ive been digging seng now for 50 odd years and when the hobby I love so much turns into a second job I will quit.....wishing everyone a good evening.

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 5 months ago #32795

Mel wrote:

Hawk84
Do you live in wv? If so who do you sell to if you dnt mind me asking you. I live in wv and have smenged off an on for years now. I started teaching my sons this year and they are doing great.
Im looking for a buyer for this year and am in no hurry to sell. My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thank you.

No I'm in kentucky if you look at the dealers list on his site under kentucky dealers there is a guy who is in west virginia who is also a ky dealer can't think of the name right off if you cannot find it I will look for you.

Re:NC Price Update: 10/08/14 9 years 5 months ago #32796

Mel wrote:

Hawk84
Thank you.

No I'm in kentucky if you look at the dealers list on his site under kentucky dealers there is a guy who is in west virginia who is also a ky dealer can't think of the name right off if you cannot find it I will look for you.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Who's Online

We have 405 guests and no members online

Login