2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33314

Yea I've watched that. Pretty funny. Don't run in to the young kid, he's mouthy lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33316

Xlseng- yup, that's right... Live just east of Greensboro in the sticks of guiliford co.

Ncsmokiesanger- my best friend of over 30 years lives near Franklin. Maybe next time I go to see him, we could get together for a cup of coffee.

Would appreciate getting together with either of you!

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33318

man that little shit JR is so full of it... I was very surprised that Matt dude didn't kick his butt and leave him hanging. I watch it cause I live around these parts and know some of the areas they r in... other than that I think its mostly staged and set up. I mean you see the same 4 prong n berries like 5 times in one show at different times. That Cody dude wants to be a ranger and has every thing with teeth n stinger in nature attack him...lol... I have been roaming these smokies and digging for 10 years and have yet to see a boar, bear or rattlesnake. I have been attacked twice by yellow jackets and eaten up...plus I am allergic and had to rush to the hospital. Even though I carry an epi pen n Benadryl. Then you have Carl the \"goat\" who can barely move saying everytime they find a patch that they founf a 5 or 10 pound honey hole. I have found mountain sides of 3 n 4 prongs and only walked out with 4 or 5 pounds wet. And never in just one central location. I have to laugh cause this show is very funny and its going to ruin ginsengs future...which on the flip side pisses me off. But who am I? I remember starting digging in Maggie Valley for the first 2 years I ever dug sang..hardly knew what it was. I almost never heard of diggers or ran into any others in the woods. Now everybody digs of all ages and salaries...I have run off 4 poachers this year off my land and I truly believe the show played a part in it. Its got 2 sides of the coin for me and that is my opinion... thanks for reading my rant....

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33319

Whitjr wrote:

Xlseng- yup, that's right... Live just east of Greensboro in the sticks of guiliford co.

Ncsmokiesanger- my best friend of over 30 years lives near Franklin. Maybe next time I go to see him, we could get together for a cup of coffee.

Would appreciate getting together with either of you!

Hey Whitjr.... hell yeah man that would be awesome... Franklin is 45 mins from me. I know a few great places to hunt over in my parts if you ever want to get your hands on some monster seng. I am going to post some pictures just as soon as I figure out how..got a lot to share. hit me up anytime..

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33321

Whitjr..
Your close to me I'm about 15 min from Forsyth and about 35-40 min from Guilford. I am in stokes

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33322

Ncsmokiesanger- YGM

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33323

? Im sorry, im computer illiterate ...lol...ygm? lol...sorry...lol

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33341

I thought this thread was about NC prices?

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33343

Yes it is...sorry, we kind of got off track.. prices still the same as of today. $700.00 per lb. dry and $230.00 per lb. wet..... it happens

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33347

My apologies as well. I didn't stick to the thread's contents....

Ncsmokiesanger- YGM=you got mail
- LOL= laugh out loud

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Who's Online

We have 107 guests and no members online

Login