2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33577

Phillips in Mitchell County paying up to 750 on the better quality well handled collections.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33580

Its slowly on the rise now that the plants are all dead n gone... green supply almost at an end... alls left is dry... hope they need as bad as we all wanna sell it...lol...

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33596

Any one got any fresh well dug and handled ginseng and are ready to sell give me a call. 828-200-1692 Thanks

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33625

Nc diggers....
Called my guy today up $50 a lb to 750... Will pay $800 for if nice quality.
So on the way up but I'm still gonna hold... Atleast for about 3 or more weeks . hopefully see modest rises $50+ a week through the next few weeks

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33627

xl seng wrote:

Nc diggers....
Called my guy today up $50 a lb to 750... Will pay $800 for if nice quality.
So on the way up but I'm still gonna hold... Atleast for about 3 or more weeks . hopefully see modest rises $50+ a week through the next few weeks

Yea its up to $800 a pound here. I always sell a day or two after thanksgiving and that's when it is at its peak 90% of the time. Usually wait to long after that it drops to $500-600 a dry pound, sometimes lower. That's what happened here last year around 12/05/13. Just a rule I have always followed. But yes now that all the sang is died back early there is no more digging or green left super fresh anymore. Its dry or nothing. They know it and they know everyones holding for the highest price. They don't pay, they don't get... supply and demand is a funny thing when it all starts with the diggers that have it in hand. everyone seems to forget that we r the suppliers, without us buyers n their overseas customers who pay out the ying for this root don't get it and get pissed n people start looking elsewhere. .... just saying... /:

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33628

What county did you say you where in and is that where your buyer is. Mine has two places one in boone and other in Fleetwood

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33630

haywood

Re:NC Ginseng Price Update: 10/23/14 9 years 5 months ago #33632

Phillips in Mitchell County and Ridge Runner Trading in Watauga/Ashe are willing to pay 800 for professionally handled season collections of legally dug high country mountain root.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Who's Online

We have 128 guests and no members online

Login