2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: great northern ginseng company

great northern ginseng company 9 years 4 months ago #33638

Thanks guys for your support and info. I will sell local from now on. sounds like prices are goin up around here and we may be getting close to what he offered anyway.I found an article in mountaneer paper in haywood county nc . It said they were paying top dollar for quality ginseng and stated \"we will not go through your root\" Guess who it was? The great Northern ginseng Company! It was posted a month ago. What a liar as he went through our root almost piece by piece before rejecting it and dumping it back in bags.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:great northern ginseng company 9 years 4 months ago #33641

ncinsang wrote:

Thanks guys for your support and info. I will sell local from now on. sounds like prices are goin up around here and we may be getting close to what he offered anyway.I found an article in mountaneer paper in haywood county nc . It said they were paying top dollar for quality ginseng and stated \"we will not go through your root\" Guess who it was? The great Northern ginseng Company! It was posted a month ago. What a liar as he went through our root almost piece by piece before rejecting it and dumping it back in bags.

yea that's my local paper here and I saw that... I stick to my dealer as I always have. They pay top dollar. Go through it a little bit, make sure the root is white inside and of descent size. Never been rejected or looked at dumb like.

Re:great northern ginseng company 9 years 4 months ago #33642

Can you post a link to the article or put a picture of it on here ?

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Who's Online

We have 536 guests and no members online

Login