2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Middle Tn buyers

Middle Tn buyers 9 years 4 months ago #33958

Anybody know of any buyers in middle tn my buyer stopped buying on me early this year due to the market?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Middle Tn buyers 9 years 4 months ago #33964

I don't believe we should blame the market for causing a person(s) to stop buying.
That is simply a decision that a person makes on his/her own and they alone are responsible for making they're own decisions.
Unfortunately we seem to be living in a society that increasingly can't seem to take responsibility for themselves.
More often than not they go around thinking they need to blame somebody or something else every time things don't go the way they would have it go.
The market has no consciousness. It can't play us but on the other hand we can play it.

Re:Middle Tn buyers 9 years 4 months ago #33986

Yea I hear ya that's just what they told me lol

Re:Middle Tn buyers 9 years 4 months ago #33988

Tn.Ginsneger...

I am in southern Middle TN and below are a couple of dealers I have had good luck with.

I sold to Jack this year (first time)... but it was a few weekends ago when we sold and at that time he was paying 635.00. No idea what they are offering now.

Good Luck

TNhunter

==

Glen Brady, Pulaski TN, 931-363-4083
Jack Davidson - Waynesboro TN, 931-676-3942

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Who's Online

We have 183 guests and no members online

Login