2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders will be accepted on May 1st for pre-determined shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders will be accepted on May 1st for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: so excited. one root with two tops!

Re:so excited. one root with two tops! 11 years 8 months ago #19152

These are some of my 1 year old roots that I am transplanting. I have about 20 that have two three leaf stalks on one root. I thought maybe this was rare and was kinda excited about it, then I read on here about all the ones you guys have found. Guess its not so rare. Have about a hundred that are going into seed beds in my front yard under some walnut trees.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:so excited. one root with two tops! 11 years 8 months ago #19153

bryan wrote:

These are some of my 1 year old roots that I am transplanting. I have about 20 that have two three leaf stalks on one root. I thought maybe this was rare and was kinda excited about it, then I read on here about all the ones you guys have found. Guess its not so rare. Have about a hundred that are going into seed beds in my front yard under some walnut trees.

Absolutely one of the best places you could plant!!! You can always find ginseng under walnut trees!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

Who's Online

We have 482 guests and no members online

Login