2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: billy,s show

Re:billy,s show 9 years 10 months ago #28440

Thats a nice root Caleb found

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:billy,s show 9 years 10 months ago #28444

How old was Bartholomew? Whatever the weight it was a dandy!

Re:billy,s show 9 years 10 months ago #28459

Billy...

Got to watch the first episode last night (that is all that is on Hulu so far)... others will show up over the next few weeks.

Great Show - Much better than that trash that was on Appalachian Outlaws.

You and your kin are pretty good actors and you showed some beautiful ginseng and mountain areas and I was most impressed that they let you pray and mention Jesus and did not edit that out.

Way to go Brother !

I will be watching the others when they become available.

TNhunter

Re:billy,s show 9 years 10 months ago #28463

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Thanks Tn we appreciate it and thanks for the comment on the acting lol I am trying but they tell me that my natural state is the best but there is some things they need you to do while not in the field.

TNhunter wrote:

Billy...

Got to watch the first episode last night (that is all that is on Hulu so far)... others will show up over the next few weeks.

Great Show - Much better than that trash that was on Appalachian Outlaws.

You and your kin are pretty good actors and you showed some beautiful ginseng and mountain areas and I was most impressed that they let you pray and mention Jesus and did not edit that out.

Way to go Brother !

I will be watching the others when they become available.

TNhunter

Re:billy,s show 9 years 10 months ago #28464

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Thanks Maya lol that one camera guy about fell over when I said that but the other remained still and got the footage that was why I started laughing after I said I saw that guy bust hahamaya wrote:

\"I'm excited as a schoolboy with his first girlfriend he's in love with\"........... Priceless Billy! Great show!

Re:billy,s show 9 years 10 months ago #28465

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Guys I remember that root was 4 1/2 ounces and near 40 years old if my memory on that is right. The next time I am editing I have that marked and I will check it. It was a dandy.

Re:billy,s show 9 years 10 months ago #28470

Billy wrote:

Thanks Maya lol that one camera guy about fell over when I said that but the other remained still and got the footage that was why I started laughing after I said I saw that guy bust hahamaya wrote:

\"I'm excited as a schoolboy with his first girlfriend he's in love with\"........... Priceless Billy! Great show!

I never thought about it that way, but absolutely, that's the feeling I get every fall......I think! It was a loooooong time ago when I had that first girlfriend! lol Congrats on the show, and congrats on the fine young men you raised!

Re:billy,s show 9 years 10 months ago #28473

Episode 2 - Hungry for Money is available on Hulu Plus now...

Finally something on TV that interest me :-)

TNhunter
Attachments:

Re:billy,s show 9 years 10 months ago #28483

Oh well... Episode 2 did not have Billy and the Boys on it. My favorite part..

:-(

Any of you guys ever hunted/harvested burls... I own a little over 800 acres of timberland and no doubt there are burls out there on it.. I just never really paid any attention to them until seeing this show.

TNhunter

Re:billy,s show 9 years 10 months ago #28485

I still hunt burl sometimes. Theyve gotten so hard to locate that Ive switched to doing mostly segmented turnings the last few years.
This maple is just about ready;
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Who's Online

We have 291 guests and no members online

Login