2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: B-Day!

B-Day! 13 years 7 months ago #5289

Hello Everyone,

Today is my B-day and my wife is allowing me to go out all day to dig some ginseng. Woot! I hope I do really good today. A friend of mine is joining me we are heading out to another friends property which we dug some really nice ginseng the other day. I think we doug 20.oz first time then 32.oz 2 days ago. There isn't a lot of plants but its full of 4 prongs and big roots. The first day I took 10 pics with my cell phone all where 4 prongs. But his area seem to have a lot of dead tops. Good luck to all who is going out today. I have feel in love with the hunt ever since my uncle turned me on to it 20 years ago. It's like getting paid for something you love to do... Maybe that's what turns us all on about Ginseng lol. I think people find peace in there life while ginseng hunting. While ginseng hunting I don't think I have ever stop at a plant to think about any trouble or any problems I have had that day lol. Your mind is on a mission and thats to find what your looking for.. Maybe that is why I love to dig. lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:B-Day! 13 years 7 months ago #5300

Happy Birthday Ginseng Hunter! I hope you had a great day. I think you pretty well summed up why we all dig. The money is a great bonus, but the experience is priceless!

Re:B-Day! 13 years 7 months ago #5305

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Happy B-Day Ginseng Hunter I hope you dig 2 pound today.

Re:B-Day! 13 years 7 months ago #5314

Happy birthday, I hope you had a great one.

Re:B-Day! 13 years 7 months ago #5321

Thanks All for the Birthday wishes... I didnt do so good yesterday but still it was a blast!

Re:B-Day! 13 years 7 months ago #5336

Hey man, you had a blast. That's all that matters. A day in the woods is priceless ;).

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Who's Online

We have 212 guests and no members online

Login